This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live Rewards?

#1SrgSkittlesPosted 7/20/2011 8:25:23 PM
Could someone explain how this works? The website didn't say much, I signed up for it so I could get free microsoft points (which sounds nice) and I'd just like to know a bit more
---
How many of you don't care about my opinion?
Current Total: 4
#2b2trumpetPosted 7/20/2011 8:50:57 PM(edited)
You get points for completing a survey each month of the Xbox Reward website.
You get more points for buying Gold memberships and such.
You get things in small amounts (20 points for monthly surveys) and it takes a long time, but you get free points in the end. (Points don't get put into your account until you build up past 100 points.)
#3SrgSkittles(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 8:42:52 PM
Neat, to bad I don't like golf...

But seriously, are those the only ways to get free MS points? I thought you could get them by earning gamerscore
---
#4Fetus_FeastPosted 7/20/2011 8:45:09 PM
there is a list of ways to earn msp on the rewards website. like 10 ways. but they are not worth much, but no harm in signing up
---
How's my posting? ... Submit feedback by going to:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=367197
#5b2trumpetPosted 7/20/2011 8:52:27 PM
You can't earn MS points through gamerscore.
The only entirely free way is the surveys done once a month. You get 20 points for each survey.
#6SrgSkittles(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 8:58:23 PM
Ok, I found the list of stuff you can do and I saw that three of the things you can do you can only do once, what I'm wondering is if I've already done them before signing up then can I still earn the points?

Also, if I have a twelve month gold card and a three month gold card and I activate them at the same time do I get 15 months or does the twelve month cancel out the three month?
---
#7TheMuffinPosted 7/21/2011 5:21:02 AM
If you've signed up for one of the things involved in the promotion prior to signing up for Rewards, you won't get the points. And your Live stacks on itself. You'll have 15 months.
---
Gabrius ~Hedro, tank you for cawling xbox suppaaart, my neem is THOMAS, hawl cun I heeelp you?
#8Rud3BwoyPosted 7/21/2011 5:29:49 PM
how long does it take for it to appear in your acct?i just completed one for the heck of it and nothing
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esVeHKpxNQc
A message from Rud3Bwoy to the haters
#9Link43130Posted 7/21/2011 5:43:19 PM
how long does it take for it to appear in your acct?i just completed one for the heck of it and nothing

Did you read the site? It says it pretty clearly.
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#10SILENT-GEARPosted 7/21/2011 5:43:43 PM
Rewards? For survey? Time to use google and find out more.
---
Professor Charles Xavier from X-Men once tried to read Zack Ryder's mind. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair.