This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live Rewards?

#11Rud3BwoyPosted 7/21/2011 6:05:10 PM
Link43130 posted...
how long does it take for it to appear in your acct?i just completed one for the heck of it and nothing

Did you read the site? It says it pretty clearly.

no i have people here to tell me
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esVeHKpxNQc
A message from Rud3Bwoy to the haters
#12mindoftwomoronsPosted 7/21/2011 9:28:48 PM
The only entirely free way is the surveys done once a month.

Not true. You could also use Bing Rewards. Only downside to that is you can only get 79 points a week, and it takes 500 bing points to get 400 MSP points. 9 points are just clicking links, and the rest of the points split up to 10 points a day, and each point requires 2 Bing searches. It also requires the installation of the Bing toolbar. So it's more of a hassle, but you get 400 MSP in a little over 6 weeks compared to waiting for 5 months worth of surveys.
#13SrgSkittles(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 8:47:34 PM
Ok, so I signed up for it and they said they would send me an email when the account was active, well, they sent the email but when I go to the site it still says I have to wait, what gives?
---
How many of you don't care about my opinion?
Current Total: 4
#14RenamonPosted 7/22/2011 9:22:03 PM
mindoftwomorons posted...
The only entirely free way is the surveys done once a month.

Not true. You could also use Bing Rewards. Only downside to that is you can only get 79 points a week, and it takes 500 bing points to get 400 MSP points. 9 points are just clicking links, and the rest of the points split up to 10 points a day, and each point requires 2 Bing searches. It also requires the installation of the Bing toolbar. So it's more of a hassle, but you get 400 MSP in a little over 6 weeks compared to waiting for 5 months worth of surveys.

Not anymore. It's web based now. :)
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#15RenamonPosted 7/22/2011 9:24:10 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Link43130 posted...
how long does it take for it to appear in your acct?i just completed one for the heck of it and nothing

Did you read the site? It says it pretty clearly.

no i have people here to tell me

Well guess what, the answer was already posted, in fact, it was the first reply to the topic. So perhaps you need to learn to read?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games