This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Changing the Live Rewards gamer pic

#1BDzaPosted 7/21/2011 9:22:59 AM
Does anyone know how to change the small avatar pic they use for you on the Xbox live rewards site? I looked all over there and on Xbox.com but couldn't find it. Is it maybe something I can only do while on my 360?
---
A Brother who will help the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?
Wii FCs in Quote, Addicted to->Ms. Splosion Man
#2ARsignal11Posted 7/21/2011 9:56:23 AM
Isn't that the same picture that's used as your gamer pic? Not really sure how to change that online. But can be easily done on your xbox.
#3RageBattlePosted 7/21/2011 10:40:05 AM
I think it's the picture that is taken of your avatar. You don't have to use it for your GT, but that pic is always there unless you change it in the editor.
---
Lightsaber, ON!
#4BDza(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 11:49:10 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
Isn't that the same picture that's used as your gamer pic? Not really sure how to change that online. But can be easily done on your xbox.

Nah I wish it was same pic as my gamer pic but it's not.

RageBattle posted...
I think it's the picture that is taken of your avatar. You don't have to use it for your GT, but that pic is always there unless you change it in the editor.

Yeah the pic is of my avatar but my avatar has changed a lot since Dec 2010 plus the background looks nothing like whats offered under the avatar picture section on Xbox.com.

I would honestly rather have it be the same as my GT pic. The editor is what I can't find. Maybe I'll find it later when I get home to my 360 and look there. I seem to recall seeing a selection screen on the rewards site for the rewards pic but I can't find it on the site. Guess I'll check the forums and see if I can find more info about this.
---
A Brother who will help the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?
Wii FCs in Quote, Addicted to->Ms. Splosion Man