This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I leave for bootcamp in 10 days, what games do I need to crash course?

#11TheWarhammeronlPosted 7/21/2011 2:31:15 PM(edited)
"darkhare posted...
your going in bootcamp and your worried about gaming! go get layed, and drink and party with all your friends."

It's bootcamp,not the end of the world.
---
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher
#12almasbabyPosted 7/21/2011 2:32:33 PM
Jeezus Cripes, the guy asks for game recommendations and you all want to give him lessons in life. A big ****ing LOL to that! haha.

FEAR 3. Just finished it. Great FPS. You can play through it twice as 2 different characters with different abilities. If you like either of the previous games you should like this one as well.
#13Latias_On_VoxPosted 7/21/2011 3:48:59 PM
I just got out of BCT from Fort Benning not too long ago, and I'm in AIT now in Fort Gordon.

Someone before me left a 250gb Hard Drive for the new Xbox 360, so I picked that up and the games;

Child of Eden
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Metro 2033
Qubed

All three are very good, I enjoyed them quite a bit.
---
GT: HMXTaylorLee
#14xiTz_RyaNx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 9:36:59 PM
TheWarhammeronl posted...
"darkhare posted...
your going in bootcamp and your worried about gaming! go get layed, and drink and party with all your friends."

It's bootcamp,not the end of the world.

This is my point exactly, I'm not worried about dying or anything, and drinking and getting layed and such can happen around gaming, I don't plan on sitting on my ass non stop until the day I leave gaming haha, just looking for some good games for some of my spare time.
---
You have to take into consideration that the Gears are the most muscular people on Sera and could stab a blunt pencil through a Locust. - therickmu25