This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so I really want this gamertag but someone whose never played has it.

#1_Just_Blaze_Posted 7/21/2011 3:11:25 PM
compare games = totally blank

should I contact MS and request it gets removed?

I want it so bad.....
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/blaze+7o2.jpg "That's why I'm hiding in the bushes" -Rachel from Big Brother 13
#2b2trumpetPosted 7/21/2011 3:14:13 PM(edited)
I don't think calling will do any good.
All you can do is wait.
Or, screw waiting, and just call and see what happens.

I want the Ezio Auditore gamertag. Some guy has it, and in his compare games list, he doesn't even have Assassin's Creed...any of them (or doesn't play them much. One or the other.)
#3_Just_Blaze_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2011 3:17:49 PM

I don't think calling will do any good.
All you can do is wait.
Or, screw waiting, and just call and see what happens.

I want the Ezio Auditore gamertag. Some guy has it, and in his compare games list, he doesn't even have Assassin's Creed...any of them (or doesn't play them much. One or the other.)

but the gt I want hasn't played a single game and has no achievements.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/blaze+7o2.jpg "That's why I'm hiding in the bushes" -Rachel from Big Brother 13
#4ArchMageSynokPosted 7/21/2011 3:27:47 PM
maybe someone made it when they first got their system but never went online with it after. Deleting it could cause problems if they ever tried to hook up to Live, I think you may need to pick a different name. BTW what is the name you want?
---
".... it's funny how talk of gun's cause's more of an up roar than baby trafficking......" -koutsu88 (TES: Skyrim board)
#5Super CreaturesPosted 7/21/2011 3:31:51 PM
Is it not also possible that it was an Original Xbox gamertag, or would that still list games played?

I know that Xbox Originals appear in your list if you play them on a 360, but never had an Xbox so don't know exactly how Live worked on them.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6Shy420Posted 7/21/2011 3:32:17 PM
For some reason there are people who like to create accounts and get "good" names. A few month ago MS had a purge of inactive names and here on gamefaqs there was a thread of people who just grabbed names they liked. Mind you, not to use but just to have.
---
"Things aren't different. Things are just things." -Wintermute
#7Michael__ColePosted 7/21/2011 4:19:10 PM
The tag I want has 0GS... and Gold membership. wtf.
---
Oh my!
#8gaming_yakuzaPosted 7/21/2011 4:24:43 PM
Poopmist was took ages ago TC, nothing you can do about it.
#9DefhimselfPosted 7/21/2011 4:26:35 PM
Michael__Cole posted...
The tag I want has 0GS... and Gold membership. wtf.

Sounds like a Vintage problem you go there!
---
I touched a clown and now I'm going to jail. I hope they let me keep my BEARD!i!. The Biggest Miz hater on GameFAQs.
#10K_I_N_GxPosted 7/21/2011 4:26:44 PM
I wanted KING (Obviously) but guess what?
Blank profile. I was actually considering calling Microsoft for the name. Would it do any good? I'd still pay the 800 points for it.
---
Goddamnit, im returning my copy and you should to. Im an outraged consumer. - I_Wanna_Cookie, after seeing a Stray Pixel in Pokemon White/Black.