This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Assassin's Creed II Save has been deleted overnight. >=(

#1The_Dark_Slay3rPosted 7/22/2011 7:07:26 AM(edited)
What the f***.

I played some Assassin's Creed II last night and when I quit I even made sure not to do it while the save symbol was spinning because I'm paranoid about my save files being deleted.

Now lo and behold when I went to play it a few minutes ago my save file was magically non-existent. That just ruined my day. The missions in that game are fine, but nothing you want to play through twice. I was a bunch of missions in on Venice and had fully upgraded my city, so I was a good bit in. I thought the story had just started to get interesting too.

This incident might just have soured me on the whole franchise, I don't want to jump in Brotherhood or Revelations without having finished 2, but I have no desire to sit through those missions again. Argh! RAGE!

Thanks for listening blogfaqs, do you have any similar experiences with save files being deleted? This is the first time in a decade it has happened to me. Last time it happened I cried, now I'm just angry. I think I might go open my sealed copy of Dead Space 2 in a bit and try to forget all about this. Sorry for rambling, I'm just pissed.

Edit: Apparently this is a fairly common thing:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/956858-assassins-creed-ii/57391561
Great! So it could happen again.
#2BingSanpaoPosted 7/22/2011 7:05:06 AM
My FFXII save got corrupted 100 hours in. I was mad.

Buy the game for PS3 and ask a friend to share a save or grab the one from here?

You really should complete AC2 before ACB.