This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I love Bastion - like romantically

#11summerclawPosted 7/22/2011 11:51:42 AM
I said it was great, it's this opposite world?
---
summerclaw is awesome
People who agree: 0
#12natevinesPosted 7/22/2011 11:56:24 AM
'great' and 'biggest disappointment this gen' are virtually incompatible ways to describe the same game.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#13summerclawPosted 7/22/2011 12:07:58 PM
Not for the greatest poster on the world.
---
summerclaw is awesome
#14SquallWindbladePosted 7/22/2011 12:38:23 PM
summerclaw posted...
Not for the greatest poster on the world.

But I didn't post "great" and "biggest disappointment this gen." You did.

So it's incompatible.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#15summerclawPosted 7/22/2011 12:42:12 PM
You are not the greatest poster on the world, not by a long shot. I'm the best poster, yes.
---
summerclaw is awesome
#16SquallWindbladePosted 7/22/2011 5:27:44 PM
summerclaw posted...
You are not the greatest poster on the world, not by a long shot. I'm the best poster, yes.

According to your own sig, 0 people agree that you're awesome. While I, on the other hand, have several made up people in my mind who tell me regularly that I am the greatest.
---
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#17nath999Posted 7/22/2011 5:32:29 PM
Bastion is great, I'm enjoying every bit of it for the last 5 hours.
---
PSN / GT: CommanderCool49
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#18TimberWolfBobbyPosted 7/22/2011 7:42:21 PM
Yeah, I'd gotten to the point where I purposely hold off on buying any arcade titles full price because I knwo they'll eventually be DOTW, but after playing the Trial of Bastion, I just couldn't help myself. Incredibly charming game, and I'm really enjoying it thus far.
---
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby
#19SquallWindbladePosted 7/22/2011 7:46:44 PM
TimberWolfBobby posted...
Yeah, I'd gotten to the point where I purposely hold off on buying any arcade titles full price because I knwo they'll eventually be DOTW, but after playing the Trial of Bastion, I just couldn't help myself. Incredibly charming game, and I'm really enjoying it thus far.

I make it a habit to buy all of the SoA games because of the deals they tend to offer. I was going to buy crimson alliance anyways, but getting it for free with games I would've bought anyways helps a bunch.
---