This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here not give a crap about the Halo CE Anniversary game?

#31__NappyNap__Posted 7/29/2011 8:14:22 AM
GoBiZkU posted...
If it had online multiplayer I would care. Halo 2-Reach absolutely ruined the multiplayer.

It has online MP.
---
Friends don't let friends dubawl shawt.
Gosh golly, DA POOPA was suspended. Now whos dead mom can I make fun of? -dejkha
#32stapler87Posted 7/29/2011 11:53:20 AM
I'm not overly anticipating it, but I think this will be the FPS I get this year. I've bought every Halo as they came out (with the exception of Halo Wars) and Combat Evolved was my favorite, so this is kind of like going back to where it all began to finish it off, as I don't plan to purchase any of the new Halos.
---
"I have to return some videotapes!" - Patrick Bateman
#33josh924Posted 7/29/2011 12:50:14 PM
Online co-op, and Reach graphics (for what that's worth) are doing it for me. That and I can play Halo 1 without having to lose Party Chat, music, etc. Plus, I can play it in widescreen on my Comp. monitor, something the original was never meant to do.

If you're a Halo fan at all, this is the best reasons to get Halo: CE Anniversary. I don't care that I have a perfectly good copy of the original; its not widescreen, it doesn't have online co-op, and I can't play it without getting disconnected from XBL.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
#34DuwstaiPosted 7/29/2011 1:15:19 PM
The only people who should be buying this, are people that havent played through the CE campaign.

IMO its just a cheap cash in. Nothing about the campaign is changed, there is just a graphics engine on top of the old CE. And the graphics dont even look good. They are outdated by like 5 years.

And not only did they not give the fans what we really wanted.... CE multiplayer with Live support... but they completely cheaped out and cut out the multiplayer completely. Only giving people 7 CE style maps for Halo Reach. I already have Halo Reach, it sucks. Even if it didnt, the community has made all the CE maps most likely better than whatever crappy "updated vision" 343 has in store.

So no, Im not paying 40$ for half of a 10 year old game + 5 year old graphics. Im as big a Halo fan as the next guy, but Im no sheep.
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999