This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else get a weird sound when NPC's talk in Dragon Age Origin.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody else get a weird sound when NPC's talk in Dragon Age Origin.

User Info: Koelker12

Koelker12
5 years ago#11
I played through it three times and put 30 hours in L.A. Noire. If it's in every copy, its either an extremely minor quirk and you have rabbit ears or I can't hear for sh*t and didn't notice it at all.
I don't have an answer to your problem then
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/

User Info: SquallWindblade

SquallWindblade
5 years ago#12
Yeah, I noticed that. Some of them talk like they're in a sound studio recording somewhere instead of being poor. It's really weird.
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
5 years ago#13
SquallWindblade posted...
Yeah, I noticed that. Some of them talk like they're in a sound studio recording somewhere instead of being poor. It's really weird.

Sig worthy material right there, but I can't be arsed.
"You... me... bu... erm... - wow you just blew my mind more than a hooker going down on a shotgun"-HulkxxxSMASH

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#14
Never noticed this either through speakers or a headset, so I'm pretty sure it's something on your end.
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.

User Info: AshWilliams78

AshWilliams78
5 years ago#15
So then it must be a bad Game Disk then. It can't be anything else since I've tried 3 HDMI cables, 2 HDTV's, a P270HD PC Monitor, and none of my other games I've tried have this issue. I still think that I'm just too overly sensitive to sound which is why I notice it and others don't.
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anybody else get a weird sound when NPC's talk in Dragon Age Origin.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived