This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else get a weird sound when NPC's talk in Dragon Age Origin.

#11Koelker12Posted 7/27/2011 2:15:47 PM
I played through it three times and put 30 hours in L.A. Noire. If it's in every copy, its either an extremely minor quirk and you have rabbit ears or I can't hear for sh*t and didn't notice it at all.
I don't have an answer to your problem then
---
http://roguereview.blogspot.com/
#12SquallWindbladePosted 7/27/2011 2:17:17 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. Some of them talk like they're in a sound studio recording somewhere instead of being poor. It's really weird.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
#13The_Hungry_OnePosted 7/28/2011 8:52:44 AM
SquallWindblade posted...
Yeah, I noticed that. Some of them talk like they're in a sound studio recording somewhere instead of being poor. It's really weird.

Sig worthy material right there, but I can't be arsed.
---
"You... me... bu... erm... - wow you just blew my mind more than a hooker going down on a shotgun"-HulkxxxSMASH
#14vigorm0rtisPosted 7/28/2011 9:02:05 AM
Never noticed this either through speakers or a headset, so I'm pretty sure it's something on your end.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#15AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 2:00:41 PM
So then it must be a bad Game Disk then. It can't be anything else since I've tried 3 HDMI cables, 2 HDTV's, a P270HD PC Monitor, and none of my other games I've tried have this issue. I still think that I'm just too overly sensitive to sound which is why I notice it and others don't.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares