This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last renmant or infinite discovery?

#11Wolfwood44Posted 7/27/2011 6:50:25 AM
But, basically, this thread should have persuaded you to get something else.
---
GT: Silt44 PSN: Silt44
Brink Clan Board: http://fftasb.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=brink
#12PurestProdigyPosted 7/27/2011 7:06:11 AM
Last Remnant is arguably the worst JRPG this gen while IU is an ok game.

Moral of the story: get Lost Odyssey.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#13desert_santaPosted 7/27/2011 7:12:10 AM
PurestProdigy posted...
Last Remnant is arguably the worst JRPG this gen while IU is an ok game.

Moral of the story: get Lost Odyssey.

Worst eastern rpg for the 360 maybe, but for this gen. Hell no. I found worse on my ps3.....
#14MacDofGlasgowPosted 7/27/2011 7:19:24 AM
Two of my favourite games from this generation of games.

TLR is a deeply flawed game. A number of things in it don't quite work properly. The load times are pretty bad even with an install. However, I loved the storyline. I loved the gameplay. I loved the game. I wouldn't recommend it though, it is truly flawed.

IU I also loved. The story, bar the epilogue bit after the credits, is fantastic. Gameplay was pretty simplistic (very simplistic actually) but fun enough. I would suggest this over TLR even though I think TLR is a better game. Like I said, TLR is so flawed that I expect many people wouldn't like it.
---
Backlog: Fable 3, Velvet Assassin, Halo Reach, Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, SC:Conviction, X3
#15Zike_The_FoxPosted 7/27/2011 10:02:53 AM
IU is an underrated gem. It's got a couple problem since game was rushed (especially noticeable toward the end) but it has a good story and some really good character development, at least as far as recent JRPGs go. I bought it for 10 bucks about two years ago and it was worth every penny. If you see it for a similar price, definitely get it.

TLR I haven't played yet, but I'll get to it eventually.
---
"Orville Shredenbacher."
GT: Saint Harri
#16DemonedgePosted 7/27/2011 11:04:08 AM
They both suck. Get Tales of Vesperia.
---
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
#17LuckNotDoWithErPosted 7/29/2011 1:05:00 AM
The Last Remnant if you are into hardcore.
#18RycerXPosted 7/29/2011 1:08:27 AM
Never finished either one, but from what I played, I liked Infinite Undiscovery better. TLR is more of a conventional JRPG, I'll agree with the 'hardcore' sentiment. It's old school, by the books. Both were okay though, I may pick up where I left off with them at some point.