This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About to get an Xbox 360....need help on which games to buy

#11JackofSpades209Posted 7/27/2011 9:55:36 PM
Oh, and I saw you put fallout 3, I would buy the one with all of the download content included with it, or find a friend that already has the disc (to download everything) and borrow it
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass
#12swatkiller546Posted 7/27/2011 9:59:59 PM
when you're completely done with fall out 3 consider trying out fallout new vegas its only 20 bucks... deadrising 1 and 2 are fun o play and just cause 2 is hella fun as well.
#13soccer8787(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 12:57:55 PM
thanks a lot guys appreciate it ill look into these games
#14LuckNotDoWithErPosted 7/29/2011 2:01:04 AM
Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, Dragon Age: ' Origins.
#15HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/29/2011 2:10:29 AM
Going by your username - FIFA but should probably hold off until 12 is released.

Very active online but I virtually never play online. It's the 1 game I know I'll get my moneys worth every year because I'll play it as an 'in-between' game for the whole year. I get it on release day and whilst it's usually on offer I was forced to pay full price last year - but I didn't care.

Never managed to even get close to finishing a 15 year manager mode though, but that's because I bought a football (soccer) game and not a sim-a-result game.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#16richisdisturbedPosted 7/29/2011 2:18:45 AM
Do not believe anybody giving you a list unless they've included Trials HD!!

5 games that NEED tobe played however are (in no particular order),

- Trials HD
- Red Dead Redemption
- Assasins Creed: Brotherhood
- Forza Motorsport 3
- Batman: Arkham Asylum

You already listed Halo, Bioshock, GTA, Orange Box & Mass Effect - I highly recommend ALL of these. Fallout 3, I've never understood the hype with that game - get Oblivion instead!

Future releases that I suggest you keep an eye on -

- Mass Effect 3
- Skyrim
- Dark Souls
- Trials Evolution
- Halo Anniversary
- Batman: Arkham City
- Dead Island

Welcome to the world of the 360 - I'm sure you'll love your time with this magical box! :)
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
PKMNBLACK FC - 1120 0100 3776