This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the halo reach new format disc question.

#1HeliosAscensionPosted 7/28/2011 7:09:08 AM
I was accepted onto the program, got my disc, etc. Fast forward my Xbox got stolen. I got a new Xbox, and I was curious if it was safe to play it on my new Xbox without it messing up my Xbox live. I've already updated my Xbox and all that jazz, but I don't have access to update halo reach at the moment. Also if it matters I was in the program that used live and not the disc for the format update.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#2Rolen74Posted 7/28/2011 7:13:39 AM
The program is over, they released the new disc format update to everyone when they added paypal.
---
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?
#3HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 7:30:38 AM
Thanks, I figured it was okay, but I wanted to be sure.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#4Dragon NexusPosted 7/28/2011 9:14:30 AM
The very worst thing that could happen is the disk drive wouldn't read the disk.

There's no way you'd get banned or damage anything, especially since you'd be able to prove you were in the program.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#5HeliosAscension(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 10:38:29 AM
Initially you were only able to use it because of a special update and if you put it in an Xbox not covered in the beta program, it would disable live.
---