This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Only YOU are allowed to touch your video game dics

#1LoveMyPS3Posted 7/28/2011 10:11:48 PM
some friends I know are like this, I find it dumb.
---
GT: Rutgers Student
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU2ynoOIC1E
#2Doom2006Posted 7/28/2011 10:12:19 PM
I touch your discs.

I touch them all.
---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#3josh924Posted 7/28/2011 10:17:29 PM
I prefer when the discs touch me.

But seriously, it doesn't matter to me, unless they're one of those idiots who doesn't hold onto the disc by the edges (I've seen at least a few people like that). In that case, I'd rather that the person not touch anything of mine.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
#4PrealienkingPosted 7/28/2011 10:17:31 PM
Me and my friends borrow games back and forth a lot. No problems.
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#5Doom2006Posted 7/28/2011 10:18:16 PM

I wish to be your friend.
---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#6SODISPosted 7/28/2011 10:19:22 PM
C...kinda D...?

If it's between gamer friends, I know they know how to handle the discs properly. Anyone else, no way Jose.
---
NIER
#7blazerMFTPosted 7/28/2011 10:20:11 PM
Big C on my part.

I've had friends return BDs to me all scratched up like hell; these things are supposed to be scratch resistant. What more my 360 games which are regular DVDs.

Since then no one else touches my games.
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#8UrbanMessiahPosted 7/28/2011 10:26:59 PM(edited)
SODIS posted...
C...kinda D...?

If it's between gamer friends, I know they know how to handle the discs properly. Anyone else, no way Jose.

Yeah, I'm kinda like that as well. I'll let my girlfriend and my brother handle my games because they know how to take care of them. Other people I know , it depends on how I've seen them take care of their stuff. However, I do have a certain friend I never let touch the discs...not only does he not know how to hold it by the edge or put them back in the cases, but his hands always seem...I dunno, greasy or something. Ew...Xp
---
FACT:Gamefaqs logic says you're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything."
#9PrealienkingPosted 7/28/2011 10:24:34 PM
Doom2006 posted...
I wish to be your friend.

:)
Are you in high school, and are unable to get a job to be able to buy all the games you want to be able too? (Unemployment rate is pretty high, so most jobs go to adults with families while they try and get to a better job, plus we live near the Southern border so...)

If so, then you are welcome to join us. Loaning games back and forth is pretty much the only way we can actually play all the AAA titles that come out. Unless one multiplayer game comes along that we all enjoy and can't loan around (Minecraft being the most recent)
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#10SODISPosted 7/28/2011 10:27:24 PM
Urban Messiah posted...
never let touch the discs...not only does he not know how to hold it by the edge or put them back in the cases, but his hands always seem...I dunno, greasy or something. Ew...Xp

Elaboration, you must do it. Like....fried chicken grease? Or...cheeto grease? or car oil grease? What kind of grease?
---
NIER