This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game would you want your child to play

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game would you want your child to play
5 years ago#1
I know that we see alot of these polls, but thought it would be interesting to see what game you would want you child / children to experience.

For me, it would probably be Braid. The platforming and puzzle mechanics I think are amazing, and would really like to see it being played.

Note: even though I have picked a game that I feel shows how a game should be (opinion), if you have one that you would want them to play because it is bad please list!
Support your local Poet
5 years ago#2
My 11 year old daughter loves her some Thrillville and Katamari ATM. I don't really care what she plays as long as it's age appropriate. She is however not allowed to play online at all...Period
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2
5 years ago#3
Ocarina of Time
5 years ago#4
Kinect Sports. I'm not encouraging my hypothetical kid to be lazy.
"It's no longer (our) job to think up the rules; (our) job is to dissect gamers' preferences and build a world they can get addicted to." -Kojima
5 years ago#5
Splatterhouse;).
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER
WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
5 years ago#6
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Mega Man 9 and 10
Gamertag: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese -CinisterX
5 years ago#7
I wouldn't want my kid to play video games
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
5 years ago#8
cifer520 posted...
Ocarina of Time

Indeed. I will make my child play this before anything else.
5 years ago#9
My future child is going to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 whether he/she wants to or not.
5 years ago#10
The Wind Waker or Super Mario Sunshine

All the Nintendoie goodness without the possibility of making my child hate controllers forever.
In space, no one can hear you rage.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What game would you want your child to play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived