This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your play style?

#1AnngwishPosted 7/30/2011 11:18:41 PM
Do you prefer to be sneaky, mainly using stealth and trickery to get around and generally making your opponents feel like idiots after killing them?

Maybe a straight up fighter, guns blazing, blowing up everyone and everything using as little discretion as humanly possible. Pretty much everyone is aware of your presence.

Or do you like to mix up. You just make it up as you go. Not a planner, just an adapter.

So what are you?
---
Daisy...Daisy...Give me your ansssweerrss doooo-Hal 9000
I SUPPORT THE REAPERS! Cheers to the destruction of organic life.
#2PStrifePosted 7/30/2011 11:20:40 PM
Dem commercials.

I don't need to see mo freakin game related prop on the internets Microsoft!! They are always trying to get our information.
#3battalionwars2Posted 7/30/2011 11:20:41 PM
In which game?
---
Gamer Tag: Some Beef
PSN: SomeBeef
#4Cloudtail4everPosted 7/30/2011 11:21:42 PM
Depends on the genre and situation.

For the most part, I take an all out offensive assault, occasionally falling into the "LEEEEEROOOOY JEEEEEEENKINSSS!" category.
When called for, though, I will make strategies, usually consisting of flanking enemies. I hate stealth, though, it's just not my style.
---
PSN & XBL - Cloudtail4ever ~
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
#5HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/31/2011 1:18:47 AM
That's why I liked Alpha Protocol - it doesn't punish you for the way you play if you tailor the character to your desired specs - I'm just plain rubbish at stealth, my itch to get in amongst the bad guys is too great.

Probably comes from pre-stealth gameplay where being a badass was all there was, hesitation is what got you killed. I've never been able to get out of that mindset.

No weakness - NO SURRENDER!!

(Overly dramatic!)
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#6The_Hungry_OnePosted 7/31/2011 1:25:56 AM
On a multiplayer FPS game, I can easily adapt to the situation. I'll do what is needed to help turn the tides of battles, and generally, I am good at it. I will as much sneak around and snipe someone, or stab them in the back or get around their defenses using stealth as I will take them on head-on. I don't have a play-style. I play, and I do what I need to help my team.
---
"You... me... bu... erm... - wow you just blew my mind more than a hooker going down on a shotgun"-HulkxxxSMASH
#7sockesockePosted 7/31/2011 1:31:13 AM
guns blazing all the way.
---
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#8HulkxxSMASHPosted 7/31/2011 1:34:14 AM
Me in every online shooter I've tried:

'Is he in my team?'
Wander into open
Bang - I'm dead

'Won't make that mistake again'
Bang - I'm dead

'What? I really should play this more, I don't know this...'
Bang - I'm dead

'Really? Sheesh... Oh wait, a-ha! This guy hasn't noticed me...'
Shoot for ages but person has super armour shield equipped I didn't know about
Bang - I'm dead
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#9nickoman33Posted 7/31/2011 1:59:25 AM
rushing. smart rushing though, i don't run in with my head cut off, but i'm not going to be a little ***** and sit in some corner. i'm going on the hunt.
---
Not changing sig until Half Life 2: Episode 3 comes out
#10kungfuj0Posted 7/31/2011 2:32:45 AM
I'll use stealth if I HAVE TO! Otherwise, I am kicking in the front door and shooting everything that moves!

I do have to admit this though. One of my favorite things to do in ME2 was to play as an infiltrator, go invisible, roll up on somebody, and beat them senseless before they ever knew what hit them! I think I did at least 2 playthroughs where that's all I did! It never got old! That is probably as close to stealthy as I get, though, because most of my other playthroughs were as the in-your-face vanguard. If you ever get even half-way decent at charging, its all over!
---
Kungfuj0