This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are the wired controllers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are the wired controllers?
4 years ago#21
Sort of on topic-- usually I avoid 3rd party products, especially controllers, but I really like the look of the Madcatz Buccaneers controller. Actually, the way they repositioned a few of the buttons is appealing to me, looks like they'll be easier to hit really- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HMJ8LI/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002CJM9NI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=064RPZTME04NRRWA258D

Any opinions on this brand?
4 years ago#22
^

I can't speak on that one in particular, but I've used 3rd party controllers in the past...Madcatz and others, and to be honest, I haven't liked how ANY of them felt in comparison to the official ones. They always feel too....plasticky or something. I don't know how to describe it except to say that none of them has ever felt right to me. That is why I always stick to originals nowadays. It's not that the others are lower quality or whatever, but they just didn't feel right.
---
Kungfuj0
4 years ago#23
Thanks! Yeah, that is why I'm leery of 3rd party stuff, never seems to be nearly as good as OEM. At least with a controller I wouldn't risk losing all my saves like I did with 3rd party memory cards on my previous gen consoles, but still, they are asking a lot for that controller if it turns out to be crap.
(edited by pakathecat)
4 years ago#24
Microsoft made the perfect controller with the 360. I don't know what is up with 3rd party guys but they love changing the design of the controller and it really throws it off for me.
---
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are the wired controllers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived