This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend is worried

#11axe4hirePosted 7/31/2011 8:21:55 PM
The Aristocrats!
---
http://kotaku.com/5558637/newsflash-study-reveals-pro-gamers-are-out-of-shape - MLG is not a sport
Gamer Tag - Right Wing Red | PSN - Right_Wing_Red
#12XBLbasterd(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 11:09:24 AM
GoBiZkU posted...
XBLbasterd posted...
All I know is that I wish XBL Support would do something about stuff like this...

Um, we do? People have to actually call and tell us though. We don't have spider senses for stolen accounts.

My point however is I wish XBL support or someone within MS could find out a way to make it impossible for JTAGGERs or DDOSers to get your IP, knock you offline and do all of the other things that they can do with a JTAG. It's been happening more and more. I've been in games where a couple of people are fighting with each other in black ops or Halo, and one threatens to knock the other person offline by getting his IP and using a host booter. And then it actually happens.

Or using a JTAG that somehow allows people to screw with other people's accounts.

I could call in and report the person, yes, but in the future it's still going to happen more and more.
#13mimiomarPosted 8/1/2011 12:23:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14FFTHEWINNERPosted 8/1/2011 12:41:09 PM
mimiomar posted...
pics of her naked, or it didnt happen

THIS.PICS.NOW.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER
WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
#15MinamoPosted 8/1/2011 2:45:08 PM
XBLbasterd posted...
JTAGGERs or DDOSers

Neither of which can get your information via those means. You, or your "female friend," got phished, plain and simple. Stop inputting personal information into shady websites. In fact, I'd go as far as using a different, real (no "querty360" stupidity) password for your 360 and never log into anything other than your 360 itself and you will 100% never be hacked.
---
GT: C Hunter X / PSN: C_Hunter_X