This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I fear skyrim will be good but won't make a dent on Kingdom Hearts story wise

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I fear skyrim will be good but won't make a dent on Kingdom Hearts story wise
4 years ago#1
Skyrim has all the tools to be a lot of fun but can it surpass the best JRPGs such as KH2 and FXIII in terms of story and character development?

Bethesda rarely ends the main quest properly, Fallout 3 being the exception.
4 years ago#2
Bron-

Oh hey, almost mistook you for someone else!
---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
4 years ago#3
lol, not sure if serious.
4 years ago#4
I never cared about any FF characters or the KH Disney characters.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
4 years ago#5
Epic dragon battles!!!

So who cares?
4 years ago#6
Kingdom Hearts was pretty good until the sequel came out.
---
-=Rezzy=-
4 years ago#7
Bethesda isn't about story, their games are about playing in a giant sandbox that those with the know-how can manipulate to be whatever they want, with one quest line that eventually leads to the credits running.

If you want story, you are looking at the wrong company.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
4 years ago#8
Super Creatures posted...
Bethesda isn't about story, their games are about playing in a giant sandbox that those with the know-how can manipulate to be whatever they want, with one quest line that eventually leads to the credits running.

If you want story, you are looking at the wrong company.

judging by how much they are evolving, I would say that the story is going to be pretty good, there was a definite jump up from oblivion to fallout 3. So it either needs to be as good or better than fallout 3.
---
People need to realize that games are art. seroiusly, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
4 years ago#9
But, yeah, I do agree that KH has a WAY better story than the elder scrolls franchise. in many ways.
---
People need to realize that games are art. seroiusly, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
4 years ago#10
Since when did we start comparing Skyrim to Kingdom Hearts?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I fear skyrim will be good but won't make a dent on Kingdom Hearts story wise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived