This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hexic HD - free

#1HulkxxSMASHPosted 8/1/2011 10:40:30 AM
Dunno if anyone knows this or cares but...

I stupidly deleted Hexic HD which came free with the console (there was loads of free junk and I wanted the HD space) - not knowing there was no way to get it back. It wasn't available in the Arcade titles when I tried to find it again.

I was just browsing the Arcade titles and it's there in all it's glory, free of charge.

I'm not sure if this is new, or if everyone already knows, nor do I know if this is UK only as I believe US consoles come with different preloaded games but either way... if anyone else did what I did this might be good news.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#2Game Player05Posted 8/1/2011 10:41:45 AM
It's free for everyone, everywhere. It was added a few months ago.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#3b2trumpetPosted 8/1/2011 10:41:56 AM
I'm sure it's nothing new, but I'm glad to hear it though. I remember people deleting it, then having to pay for it to get it back.
#4HulkxxSMASH(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 10:46:27 AM
Cheers for confirming it's not region specific! - I wasn't sure if this was common knowledge or not!

I always regretted deleting it without giving it it's day in court
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold