This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hexic HD - free

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Hexic HD - free
5 years ago#1
Dunno if anyone knows this or cares but...

I stupidly deleted Hexic HD which came free with the console (there was loads of free junk and I wanted the HD space) - not knowing there was no way to get it back. It wasn't available in the Arcade titles when I tried to find it again.

I was just browsing the Arcade titles and it's there in all it's glory, free of charge.

I'm not sure if this is new, or if everyone already knows, nor do I know if this is UK only as I believe US consoles come with different preloaded games but either way... if anyone else did what I did this might be good news.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
5 years ago#2
It's free for everyone, everywhere. It was added a few months ago.
Meh, new sig time.
5 years ago#3
I'm sure it's nothing new, but I'm glad to hear it though. I remember people deleting it, then having to pay for it to get it back.
5 years ago#4
Cheers for confirming it's not region specific! - I wasn't sure if this was common knowledge or not!

I always regretted deleting it without giving it it's day in court
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Hexic HD - free

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived