This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Click here to view subdued Gamestop rant

#1Dakota_DevilPosted 8/1/2011 12:09:49 PM
I had some time to burn today, so I decided to spend it inside of a Gamestop. I haven't been in a Gamestop for quite some time, but I thought what the hay.

I didnt have anything in particular in mind. As I perused the selection, I found a few titles that I have heard good things about.

I found Bioshock 2 for $8. Except it was in a black case which was scratch, with no manual, and the cover art was torn. Of course, they had only one copy on 360. No buy

Next, I find the Riddick game for around $12. Same issues though. The cover art was completely torn. Any game collector knows that buying games in these conditions is completely unacceptable.

I then find Red Faction Armageddon and low and behold, it has the book, the right case, and is in great condition. I precede to take it to check out. After the the employee puts the disk in the case, I take it back out and look at it. Scratched to crap. I ask if there is another disk he gives me and says not at this time but I could bring it back with in 7 days or something for an exchange.

A customer next to me chuckles and I loose it. I point at the employee, his manager, and a random baby that was in the store with his parents and say **** you (employee), **** you (manager), **** you (baby), you're cool (customer that chuckled) "I'm out". As I'm walking out of the store the employee says "But sir are there any games you would like to reserve today?". I then make a Hulk like yell as I tip over an entire stack of used copies of Brink.

No wonder why I order all my games, used and new, online.
---
From way downtown.....BANG!
#2MrMikeMaPosted 8/1/2011 12:11:57 PM
fake/10
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/
#3JtB23Posted 8/1/2011 12:12:38 PM
That's quite a douchey story you have there, chap.
#4MacDofGlasgowPosted 8/1/2011 12:16:35 PM
Proceed, not precede.
---
Backlog: Fable 3, Velvet Assassin, Halo Reach, Blue Dragon, Sacred 2, Risen, Mind Jack, SC:Conviction, X3
#5HulkxxSMASHPosted 8/1/2011 12:17:09 PM
The Hulk yell is copyrighted - I believe you owe me some royalties
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#6ChloejarethPosted 8/1/2011 12:21:36 PM
TC is a Dane Cook fan
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 8/1/2011 12:21:47 PM
What movie is that? Don't remember.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8HeliosAscensionPosted 8/1/2011 12:25:24 PM
Half Baked rip off, didn't happen.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#9Dakota_Devil(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 12:40:57 PM

TC is a Dane Cook fan

How dare you
---
From way downtown.....BANG!
#10KnifegashPosted 8/1/2011 12:42:31 PM
It's so cute when nerds want to get physical, but all they can muster is knocking over a display stand.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?