This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Click here to view subdued Gamestop rant

#11IvanKozlovPosted 8/1/2011 11:45:22 AM

It's so cute when nerds want to get physical, but all they can muster is knocking over a display stand.

It's ironic that you call someone a nerd, yet you are posting on a video game message board.
---
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!
#12KnifegashPosted 8/1/2011 11:50:04 AM
No it isn't. I'm a nerd, I admit it. There's nothing ironic about that at all.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#13IvanKozlovPosted 8/1/2011 11:53:30 AM(edited)

No it isn't. I'm a nerd, I admit it. There's nothing ironic about that at all.

Now that you admit that you are a nerd; you would be correct. If you hadn't, then yes, it would have been ironic.
---
If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible... So don't you dare cry!
#14XyleTheAlmightyPosted 8/1/2011 11:53:55 AM
Dakota_Devil posted...
I found Bioshock 2 for $8. Except it was in a black case which was scratch, with no manual, and the cover art was torn. Of course, they had only one copy on 360. No buy

Next, I find the Riddick game for around $12. Same issues though. The cover art was completely torn. Any game collector knows that buying games in these conditions is completely unacceptable.

I then find Red Faction Armageddon and low and behold, it has the book, the right case, and is in great condition.

>implying any of those games are "collectable"
---
"I have an ongoing battle in arcades against AAA. I don't know who he is or how his skills are so widespread, but I've vowed to defeat him." - JakaIDX