This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog
5 years ago#11
After I got my new job I went nuts. Now I am in a storm. Screw that. I'll never buy a bunch of games again. I'm happiest when I only have to worry about 2 or 3 games. Dealing with 10+ just bothers me and makes me want to play less. Can't wait until I am back on top of things.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
5 years ago#12
calinks posted...
After I got my new job I went nuts. Now I am in a storm. Screw that. I'll never buy a bunch of games again. I'm happiest when I only have to worry about 2 or 3 games. Dealing with 10+ just bothers me and makes me want to play less. Can't wait until I am back on top of things.

Same here. I honestly hate that feeling you get of games as a chore you have to finish, once you got a backlog of dozens.

I'd much rather have two or three to really play through and enjoy than just plow through many for the sake of it.
It is the beginning of my end. I've raised you well, GameFAQs. Now go, make me proud. *sniff* - CjayC 7/19/2007
5 years ago#13
i said that to.

but once my 60gig died there went all my game saves, i havnt touched any of those games again after i got my slim.

i spent over 10 freakin hours on red faction geurilla completing every area to a 100% only to loose that data was a piss off.
PSN: Adrian396 2nd Ac PSN:Apocalypse369 3rd AcApoc369
XBL: Adrian369Ford
5 years ago#14
I find that when I have fewer games I play them more and enjoy my time. When I got a bunch I am trying to tackle I play more sporadically and the fun factor isn't as high. Nothing like sinking your teeth into a couple of game universes and getting immersed.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
5 years ago#15
RageBattle posted...
That's what we all say.
5 years ago#16
calinks posted...

You hit the nail right on the head. I came in to a decent chunk of money recently, and my birthday was last month, so I decided to go a little crazy for once buying new games. Now I have over a dozen 360 games that I need to beat (let's not even talk about games with DLC I need to play or ones I want to replay prior to sequels coming out). When I'm at work I get all hyped up at the thought of all the great games I can play when I get home, but then I sit in front of them and can't decide what I feel like doing. I'm sure I'll feel much better when I'm down to just 1 or 2 titles.
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived