This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That's it not a single new purchase untill I finish my backlog

#11calinksPosted 8/1/2011 8:03:02 PM
After I got my new job I went nuts. Now I am in a storm. Screw that. I'll never buy a bunch of games again. I'm happiest when I only have to worry about 2 or 3 games. Dealing with 10+ just bothers me and makes me want to play less. Can't wait until I am back on top of things.
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
#12Highly Evolved(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 8:19:13 PM
calinks posted...
After I got my new job I went nuts. Now I am in a storm. Screw that. I'll never buy a bunch of games again. I'm happiest when I only have to worry about 2 or 3 games. Dealing with 10+ just bothers me and makes me want to play less. Can't wait until I am back on top of things.

Same here. I honestly hate that feeling you get of games as a chore you have to finish, once you got a backlog of dozens.

I'd much rather have two or three to really play through and enjoy than just plow through many for the sake of it.
---
It is the beginning of my end. I've raised you well, GameFAQs. Now go, make me proud. *sniff* - CjayC 7/19/2007
#13apocalyptic_4Posted 8/1/2011 8:23:00 PM
i said that to.

but once my 60gig died there went all my game saves, i havnt touched any of those games again after i got my slim.

i spent over 10 freakin hours on red faction geurilla completing every area to a 100% only to loose that data was a piss off.
---
PSN: Adrian396 2nd Ac PSN:Apocalypse369 3rd AcApoc369
XBL: Adrian369Ford
#14calinksPosted 8/1/2011 9:05:00 PM
I find that when I have fewer games I play them more and enjoy my time. When I got a bunch I am trying to tackle I play more sporadically and the fun factor isn't as high. Nothing like sinking your teeth into a couple of game universes and getting immersed.
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
#15RycerXPosted 8/2/2011 12:41:11 AM
RageBattle posted...
That's what we all say.
#16TimberWolfBobbyPosted 8/2/2011 5:38:29 AM
calinks posted...

You hit the nail right on the head. I came in to a decent chunk of money recently, and my birthday was last month, so I decided to go a little crazy for once buying new games. Now I have over a dozen 360 games that I need to beat (let's not even talk about games with DLC I need to play or ones I want to replay prior to sequels coming out). When I'm at work I get all hyped up at the thought of all the great games I can play when I get home, but then I sit in front of them and can't decide what I feel like doing. I'm sure I'll feel much better when I'm down to just 1 or 2 titles.
---
"maybe its time to change your name to timberwolfrobert" - brunbbmerc
GT: TenaciousBobby