This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the kinect game/gameplay you wish someone would make?

#1DethLockePosted 8/2/2011 4:39:41 PM
In the title. So far, we have what you would expect out of the kinect device. Sports, fitness, ho hum shooters (child of eden excluded). Whats the one game idea or gameplay element you are wishing someone would make? the think your pulling your hair out wondering why someone hasnt done this yet?
---
Jack Daniels. Drink it.
#2PrealienkingPosted 8/2/2011 4:43:57 PM
Built for:
A game like From Dust, where you pinch the ground to move it...
A game where you grab elements, like a wall or water, and use that as a whip. Imagine bending in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
A fighting game that doesn't suck(imagine Fighters: Uncaged without the poop)

Kinect-Enabled:
An FPS where you do motions for throwing grenades, and lean around in place to lean in the game. Even move your controller to move your gun, to allow for blind firing around cover.
A game like Skyrim where you can hold a magic spell in one hand, and then just punch the air quickly to do the spell.
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#3OmegaFlare18Posted 8/2/2011 5:24:09 PM
puzzle/exploration games a la Myst and Amnesia
---
PSN: MachineHero09
Gamertag: Mystyr E
#4nhamilton310Posted 8/2/2011 5:59:40 PM
Kate Upton
#5sonicteam2k1Posted 8/2/2011 6:37:48 PM
RTS
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#6DethLocke(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 10:39:36 AM
Im guessing kinect isnt really inspiring gamers so much. Its amazing how much the unit has sold.
---
Jack Daniels. Drink it.
#7BingSanpaoPosted 8/4/2011 10:41:56 AM
Being able to use an air controller.
#8Stubee88Posted 8/4/2011 10:45:50 AM
Full Spectrum Warrior
---
If you don't like Giantbomb then I don't like you, isn't that right Zach?
#9MRL3G3NDPosted 8/4/2011 10:55:14 AM
I wish it just worked advertised...instead they just keep releasing garbage that half works.

Half the stuff it does has already been done with the camera or the mic... I thought the second wave of titles we would see somethign not wii inspired...wrong again...

they sold 10million units based off of marketing
---
Tactical Gaming At It's Best!!!!
Tora Bora Assault-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G16TrLl9Ykk
#10ElderMisanthropyPosted 8/4/2011 10:58:14 AM
I'd like a first person dungeon crawler where different spells are executed with different hand movements.
---
Everyone knows that women are not equipped for golf or space travel. Space is a vacuum, not a place that needs to be vacuumed.