This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wantz me some Grand Theft Auto V

#1United_StatesPosted 8/3/2011 8:31:38 AM
When is Rockstar/Take-Two going to announce this game or at least the next Grand Theft Auto? Grand Theft Auto IV is my favorite game and I'm getting sick of waiting for the next. Does anyone have any info?
---
I'm United_States, and I approve of this message.
#2The_Dark_Slay3rPosted 8/3/2011 8:33:27 AM
Gamescom is just right around the corner. There is some buzz that it might be announced there.
#3KrazyGuy1234Posted 8/3/2011 8:33:32 AM
Im Guessing sometime after the releases of Max Payne 3 And Agent, So maybe some time in 2013?
#4United_States(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 8:37:21 AM
I hope it's right around the corner as the first reply says. If it is not until 2013 like the second reply says, I am going to be very sad. Then again, I wouldn't mind it if we had to wait for Microsoft's next game system to get a new Grand Theft Auto.
---
#5gaming_yakuzaPosted 8/3/2011 8:41:34 AM
How can GTA4 be your favorite game? It is so dull compared to even previous games in the franchise, never mind other games this gen.
#6United_States(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 8:43:28 AM
I just really like it. Especially with it's expansion packs.
---
#7knightimexPosted 8/3/2011 9:31:05 AM
I want gta5 on a console that can handle it better than this generation of consoles.
---
I hate to admit it, but I'm a graphics whore in denial.
#8SexPantherPandaPosted 8/3/2011 11:21:23 AM
It's very fun online. I wish they would remake SA
#9RyanBraun8Posted 8/3/2011 11:30:45 AM
A game like GTAIV is only dull for dull people.

I still hop online to cause **** with people in free mode. If a large group of people spraying a busy city block with bullets and blowing up vehicles and crashing helicopters into said city block is boring to somebody then the problem isn't with the game.

inb4somebodymentionsbowling

The funny thing is they'll add more cute outfits, some basic car modding and a couple shallow mini games to V and everybody will say its the greatest game ever.
#10Madgamer4everPosted 8/3/2011 11:34:01 AM
its probably gonna come out october of next year. Thats just my guess. I just got some shots for college.
---
Why does 2011 a.k.a the best year of gaming ever have to be the year i go to college?