This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wantz me some Grand Theft Auto V

#21SexPantherPandaPosted 8/3/2011 10:22:29 PM
I'm actually more excited about the NEW GTA if they are really working on it for the next gen consoles. That means more then likely the Wii-U will get left out lol.
#22scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2011 10:26:15 PM
I want more current gen GTA. I'm waiting for a price drop or revision before buying any new consoles, and that is too far away to wait for more GTA. =(
---
"It's no longer (our) job to think up the rules; (our) job is to dissect gamers' preferences and build a world they can get addicted to." -Kojima
#23flagg2kplusPosted 8/3/2011 11:05:37 PM
Who needs GTA5 when Saints Row the Third is just around the corner.

Saints Row = What GTA used to be...

Fun.
---
Winning isn't everything, but it's the only thing that matters.
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2011 11:20:43 PM

Who needs GTA5 when Saints Row the Third is just around the corner.

Saints Row = What GTA used to be...

Fun.

Ha ha. No. I'll take GTA5, thanks.
---
"What we have created are not an art but products. I always tell staff to call Nintendo games products, not an art." -Miyamoto
#25RussiaOnePosted 8/3/2011 11:47:51 PM
GTA 4 remains my most-played current gen game. It's just awesome. Can't wait until the next one, some GTA World perfection.
---
Avada Kedavra!
#26United_States(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 6:17:35 AM
GTA IV is also my most played game this generation. It's also my most played game EVER. I just love it. Sure, sometimes I feel parts could be better or things could be fixed, but it is still just too much fun to really care too much about those few negative things.

For the guy that said wait for Saints Row: The Third: I'm glad you like Saints Row, but I bought Saints Row: 2 and I really didn't like it at all. I'm probably such a GTA freak that playing anything except GTA just isn't all that great to me.
---
I'm United_States, and I approve of this message.
#27King_MadnessPosted 8/4/2011 6:42:37 AM
BigSaltyDookie posted...
After GTA IV, I really couldn't care less about another GTA game. They just really took the fun out of that series and Niko was probably the worst character in gaming history. I just wanted him to painfully die the entire game.
I'd much rather see Rockstar working on another RDR game.. which is infinitely superior to GTA IV.

Agreed

Saints Row 3 will end the GTA series for this gen.
---
Giants~Yankees~Knicks~Mavs
#28Jas_PataPosted 8/4/2011 9:32:57 AM
^
Lol
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#29King_MadnessPosted 8/4/2011 12:17:49 PM
^
Lol
---
Giants~Yankees~Knicks~Mavs