This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This summer of arcade has been really disappointing...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This summer of arcade has been really disappointing...
5 years ago#31
Imo Bastion has been the only decent one. From Dust was okay, but I couldn't get into it. ITSP might be good if there weren't flash games that are ten times better. The only game I actually give a damn about is Toy Soldiers because the first one was great.

Compared to last year's and the year before it, this SOA sucks.
http://i.imgur.com/qnU6i.png pic by beam_
11/11/11 SKYRIM
5 years ago#32
Yeah, first SoA I'm not buying any of these games and will wait for them to go on sale instead.
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
5 years ago#33
DerekRoss posted...
The $15 price point is a joke.

I completely agree; I'd have paid more for Bastion alone.
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
5 years ago#34
The only one I picked up was Bastion. Totally worth my 15 bucks. I'm kinda poor right now so I won't be picking up any of the other anytime soon.
"The surface world is no place for an IRCer" - ShadowZero
5 years ago#35
doomcrusader posted...
Imo Bastion has been the only decent one. From Dust was okay, but I couldn't get into it. ITSP might be good if there weren't flash games that are ten times better. The only game I actually give a damn about is Toy Soldiers because the first one was great.

Compared to last year's and the year before it, this SOA sucks.

I want to know more about these Metroidvania-style flash games.
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.
5 years ago#36
im enjoying shadow planet and from dust, i might buy toy soldiers but im honestly sick of the WW2 nazi crap i was hoping toy soldier was going to go the direction of b-movie sci-fi.
all 360 games should have a demo. lets put revieweres out of business.
5 years ago#37
It's okay. Bastion is great, From Dust was disappointing and the only other one I care about is Toy Soldiers, which most certainly will be great.

Like many others, I'm kind of upset about Fruit Ninja Kinect. It's fine that they have a Kinect arcade game, but they really ruin the appeal of the deal they're offering by including a game that the majority of Xbox owners can't even play.
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
5 years ago#38
I loved Bastion but i'm not interested in the rest.
"The living still give me the creeps."-Manny Calavera.
5 years ago#39
I will have to agree with SquallWindBlade; SoA has been outstanding so far. Bastion and From Dust are fantastic. I'm looking forward to getting into ITSP; I've just barely started it. I'm sure I will enjoy Fruit Ninja with my wife and children. Toy Soldiers should be good as well. This will likely be the first year I have purchased all five games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. This summer of arcade has been really disappointing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived