This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It really eats me up to be evil in games.

#51D1TremerePosted 8/8/2011 10:00:05 PM
There's no such thing as good or evil, they are subjective terms applied to actions based on social acceptability which is highly mutable.
What one group of people holds to be evil at one point in time, another or perhaps that same group at another time may not.
Think about all the things we hold as evil right now, then consider how many of those actions or activities made the current world we live in possible.
---
360 Gamer Tag: d1tremere
#52almasbabyPosted 8/9/2011 1:54:51 AM
I feel the same way. Playing Infamous I had to save every citizen I came across. It just made me feel good to hear their appreciation. Probably something to do with self esteem issues.
#53natevinesPosted 8/9/2011 2:06:57 AM
There's no such thing as good or evil, they are subjective terms applied to actions based on social acceptability which is highly mutable.
What one group of people holds to be evil at one point in time, another or perhaps that same group at another time may not.
Think about all the things we hold as evil right now, then consider how many of those actions or activities made the current world we live in possible.

LOL well look at the big brain on bread. You're so deep brah
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#54LuckNotDoWithItPosted 8/12/2011 4:34:22 PM
That's too bad, I relish it. Not evil for the sake of it but seeing why that's so obsessive for some. It does really make things interesting.