This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there anymore Dreamcast games being importarted to 360 to download?

#21Junomaster2006(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 3:18:49 PM
iceman505 posted...
None of them sold very well, not even Sonic Adventure lit up the charts. I don't know if Sega is planning anymore releases. A shame, I at least wanted to see SA2.

I'm not suprised to see not much people bought Sonic Adventure game; the game is terrible. I might have been good back then but definatly not today.
#22GM_Posted 8/12/2011 3:23:19 PM
Junomaster2006 posted...
iceman505 posted...
None of them sold very well, not even Sonic Adventure lit up the charts. I don't know if Sega is planning anymore releases. A shame, I at least wanted to see SA2.

I'm not suprised to see not much people bought Sonic Adventure game; the game is terrible. I might have been good back then but definatly not today.

Wrong. It wasn't even a DC port. It was a shoddy port of a pc port of the Dreamcast version. Troll moar.
---
For a good time head over to the 3DS board.
#23DarkTyrantXPosted 8/12/2011 3:25:45 PM
sonic adventure is good to me. What is so bad about it?
#24MadDewgPosted 8/15/2011 2:04:16 PM
DarkTyrantX posted...
sonic adventure is good to me. What is so bad about it?

If I would have to take a guess, the sections where you have to play as amy and big the cat =/ The rest of the game was awesome to me, at least back when I played it when it first released.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, rogue galaxy, dark cloud 2, borderlands. Come on console phantasy star online 2 port.
#25Cinn_kentsu89Posted 8/15/2011 2:10:49 PM
I bought and beat sa when it came out on xbla and loved it.

The reason they don't sell well is because it is the exact same game that was purchased back then, nothing new not even menus. They didn't even bother to make it widescreen and instead have stupid side bars.

If they put more work in then more people would have bought them.
---
GT: CleansingMoon