This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bought Eternal Darkness for $6.25 new today. Good deal?

#1Agent_GreerPosted 8/9/2011 9:18:22 PM
It's probably a YMMV thing that my Walmart is remodeling and getting rid of overstock. They had hundreds of games on sale for $6. I got Tomb Raider Trilogy for $6.

Anyhow, picked up Eternal Darkness today for 360 for $6.25. Good deal, or no?

I know it isn't the best game. I do know that it's one of the better JRPGs this gen, which really isn't saying much, but hey, $6.

I've played the demo years ago and the graphics are gorgeous. However, the storyline looks wack, and not wack in a good way either. Still, looks worth 6 smackers.
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
Just because you don't know isn't evidence that you know. ~ me
#2Arucard05Posted 8/9/2011 9:19:06 PM
I know for a fact you didn't get Eternal Darkness for the 360.
---
You should buy Beyond Good and Evil HD. Seriously, please?
#3knives outPosted 8/9/2011 9:20:24 PM
Eternal Darkness is a gamecube game and is definitely not a JRPG.

The game you bought is Eternal Sonata and I know nothing about it. $6.25 is a small investment so im sure you got your moneys worth.
---
Man created god in his own image.
#4natevinesPosted 8/9/2011 9:20:34 PM
LOL I bet he meant Operation Darkness. Eternal Darkness is a fantastic GCN game worth $6.25. Operation Darkness is a POS not worth getting for free.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#5thatauthorPosted 8/9/2011 9:20:56 PM
there is no Eternal Darkness for 360. there is one for gamecube though. there's also Eternal Sonata and The Darkness for 360.
---
Spellcheck isn't even a word. It's so hypocritical. Don't trust that *****. ~ Archon
#6Agent_Greer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:21:25 PM
I meant Eternal Sonata. LOL
---
What you imagine or read in a really old book doesn't make it truthfully so. ~ me
#7sicknessgcnPosted 8/9/2011 9:22:56 PM
Epic fail lol :D
#8Agent_Greer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:25:26 PM
sicknessgcn posted...
Epic fail lol :D
But wouldn't it be epic if there was an Eternal Darkness remake for 360? That would be the bees knees. One of the top 5 horror games of all time.

But what you guys say about Eternal Sonata?
---
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 8/9/2011 9:27:18 PM
I haven't been much of a fan of this gen's JRPGs, but I liked Eternal Sonata.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#10NightRainPosted 8/9/2011 9:29:38 PM(edited)
I was like WTF? when reading your title...

Eternal Sonata? I'm playing it right now. It's a good game. Not the best JRPG but still enjoyable. Of course this was a good deal for you.
---
Don't wanna spoil my sig...