This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I report someone that I haven't played with?

#1KnifegashPosted 8/9/2011 8:37:44 PM
This guy:

LUNCHBOX 650

is obviously a hacker/hacked his Xbox. Blue avatar, over 50 games fully completed, 10 years of Xbox Live service (lol)

But I can't report him. Why come?
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#2FeelMyBladePosted 8/9/2011 8:41:51 PM(edited)
I send them a friend request, report them for system tampering, then cancel friend request.
Usually I do this to idiots dumb enough to post COD videos with their gamertag and their mods.
---
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx
Have a good laugh.
#3Narrator_JeevesPosted 8/9/2011 8:46:10 PM
A passing wind gust signaled change for Knifegash, and he knew that the time had arrived to rid his community of the filth that invested it. "The first swine who crosses my path shall regret it", he bellowed. Alas, disaster struck in the form of a confusion of sorts, but he knew that his colleagues would assist him in finding a solution.
#4ShadowBaynePosted 8/9/2011 9:00:40 PM
^ Please post in more topics. When you get more karma.
---
Kevin Bacon's best movie would have to be a tie...between all of them.
http://www.last.fm/user/magicdolphin93
#5RenamonPosted 8/9/2011 9:16:31 PM(edited)
Narrator_Jeeves posted...
A passing wind gust signaled change for Knifegash, and he knew that the time had arrived to rid his community of the filth that invested it. "The first swine who crosses my path shall regret it", he bellowed. Alas, disaster struck in the form of a confusion of sorts, but he knew that his colleagues would assist him in finding a solution.

Honestly, it was slightly amusing only the first time, now it's just annoying. Plus you've already gotten banned once, are you trying for a second time?

---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#6Knifegash(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 9:16:12 PM

Jeeves#2 has posted in my thread?

I feel a profound elation welling up inside of me.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#7HighOnPhazonPosted 8/9/2011 9:31:53 PM

None of your posts are interesting, however you have garnered attention, unfortunately.
---
GameFaqs message boards, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...
#8Arucard05Posted 8/9/2011 9:40:46 PM
I'm not convinced this Jeeves isn't a copycat.

Anyway, ban that hacker!
---
#9CapwnDPosted 8/9/2011 10:11:44 PM

I'm not convinced this Jeeves isn't a copycat.

Anyway, ban that hacker!

Same here. I had initial doubts, then I almost believed, now I'm on the fence again.

Regardless, it's still funny and I find it disgusting that he was banned for it before (assuming that's why he was banned).
---
As Above, So Below
#10JeffandhisbanjoPosted 8/9/2011 11:40:42 PM
Come on don't be an ass, that's like calling the cops on the husband who beats his wife down the road. It's none of ya business.