This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I report someone that I haven't played with?

#11dr_zombergPosted 8/9/2011 11:44:27 PM
Jeffandhisbanjo posted...
Come on don't be an ass, that's like calling the cops on the husband who beats his wife down the road. It's none of ya business.

and thats why later in the news you see "man arrested for beating wife to death"

with the neighbors making generic hindsight comments like " would have been avoided had there been some kind of neighorhood watch"
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
dont question me, i have a phd in zombies -- me, on myself.
#12Santo3485Posted 8/9/2011 11:51:17 PM
Not that I am defending him but...lol @ people getting mad at Jeeves.
---
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
#13TheMuffinPosted 8/10/2011 4:40:00 AM
Renamon gets mad at everyone.
---
Gabrius ~Hedro, tank you for cawling xbox suppaaart, my neem is THOMAS, hawl cun I heeelp you?
#14RatladPosted 8/10/2011 6:10:19 AM
You could try going to the Xbox support forums and messaging one of the moderators there with his gamertag. The ones posting as "XBLPET (name)" can probably help you. They'll look into it and determine if he's actually hacking, though if he has a blue avatar it's pretty much a done deal. Just don't actually post his name publicly as they frown on that there.
---
Gamertag = Ratlad
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, COD:BO, Rock Band 3
#15RatladPosted 8/10/2011 6:11:17 AM
Here's a link, btw:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx
---
Gamertag = Ratlad
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, COD:BO, Rock Band 3
#16TenthPosted 8/10/2011 6:20:44 AM
Why would someone do that? Is it a business card or something, hacker initiation?
#17BuckVanHammerPosted 8/10/2011 7:17:35 AM
Tenth posted...
Why would someone do that? Is it a business card or something, hacker initiation?

most are attention whores who don't know the first thing about hacking, but have the dough to throw down on a modded box with the "look at me guys im a hacker" attitude.
---
after I leave here I'm gettin a memory enema
#18YombieePosted 8/10/2011 7:43:36 AM
*slow claps*

nice post jeeves.
#19tazerhaterPosted 8/10/2011 7:45:20 AM
FYI the more appropriate term is modding rather than hacking. It's not hard to open your usb in a certain program and click some things.
---
The only thing Internet Explorer is good for is downloading Google Chrome or Firefox, and it's not that great at either. -- Vile_Weavile