This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RAAAAGE!!!!!! this is crap

#1Carte360Posted 8/12/2011 9:57:09 AM
I'm sick of it, I'm sick of the crap, it is just infuriating!

Why, why the heck do they think this is fair? It isn't, and I'm not dealin with it.

I'm done with these wired connections LE controllers, it sucks, it's 3rd time it happened, it just doesn't work..

Stickin with wireless from now on.
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#2Allaster111Posted 8/12/2011 10:07:48 AM
And I thought this would be another post about the id Software game.
---
Listen to my music. Inspired by the games I play.
http://www.myspace.com/glsoriano | http://www.last.fm/music/George+Soriano/Untold+Stories
#3Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 12:31:45 PM
bump plz
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#4TheSmilingLordPosted 8/12/2011 1:42:55 PM
Yeah let's talk about Rage.

I have no idea what kind of content is located in those sewers in the first place. If there were designed as optional fetch quests then I wouldn't mind being locked out of them. If they're important to the overall story or contain essential loot then I'm going to be angry.
---
Gamertag: Ragnarok
#5bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 1:49:25 PM
The Smiling Lord posted...
Yeah let's talk about Rage.

I have no idea what kind of content is located in those sewers in the first place. If there were designed as optional fetch quests then I wouldn't mind being locked out of them. If they're important to the overall story or contain essential loot then I'm going to be angry.

well in the interview they stated that "some people wont even notice the sewers and not use them at all"
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#6TheSmilingLordPosted 8/12/2011 2:01:22 PM
>>well in the interview they stated that "some people wont even notice the sewers and not use them at all"

Now that we know about the sewers, everyone will notice them. I admit I haven't been keeping up with Rage, but isn't it supposed to be a open world game? Things like this are supposed to be noticed or else they wouldn't include them in the first place.
---
Gamertag: Ragnarok
#7bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 2:04:09 PM
The Smiling Lord posted...
>>well in the interview they stated that "some people wont even notice the sewers and not use them at all"

Now that we know about the sewers, everyone will notice them. I admit I haven't been keeping up with Rage, but isn't it supposed to be a open world game? Things like this are supposed to be noticed or else they wouldn't include them in the first place.

not necessarily, open world games usually are packed with content and then its left up to the gamers to find stuff
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#8RenamonPosted 8/12/2011 2:13:07 PM
...so how many topics have been made about this now?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#9bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 2:13:53 PM
Renamon posted...
...so how many topics have been made about this now?

i believe its almost at 10
---
#10LuckNotDoWithItPosted 8/12/2011 2:15:46 PM
They're going to release it as a download and charge ten bucks for it. Guaranteed.