This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RAAAAGE!!!!!! this is crap

#21bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 3:36:46 PM
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Carte360 posted...
LuckNotDoWithIt posted...
They're going to release it as a download and charge ten bucks for it. Guaranteed.

the heck... really??? Thats crap if true, I had enough problems connecting I think it should be free -___-

it is free if you buy new

Lol what, can they really tell if you buy one used?? XD

Not sure if serious anymore

the game comes with a one time use code that allows you to download the sewers part for free, if you buy it used, obviously you cant get it and must buy off of live, its really not that hard to understand

Um this topic is about LE (limited edition) controllers, you talkin about a game this whole time??

crap, ive been posting on the wrong topic
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#22LuckNotDoWithItPosted 8/12/2011 3:38:30 PM(edited)
Doesn't affect me since I hate the sewers, thank god.

Oh sure, they'll drop it down to $4 for some 3 day special sale towards the hollidays...but then it will be back to full price. I can see it clear from here.

No way I'm buying DLC I don't need.....we already know certain developers *cough Kojima cough* is going to put up MGS1....and I'm sure we'll have to pay through the nose for that one. (1600 MS Points. As sad as that is, I know we'll all be scrambling to buy it)
#23Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 3:38:53 PM
bluehat94 posted...

Hahahaha I see I was wondering what the heck was happening, I didn't think they could patch connections for controllers xD
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#24NinjuggalotusPosted 8/12/2011 3:39:32 PM
lmbo
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
#25bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 3:41:58 PM
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Hahahaha I see I was wondering what the heck was happening, I didn't think they could patch connections for controllers xD

well it seems this topic has turned into another RAGE (the new ID FPS game) topic
---
"Dude nevermind. You simply dont have the cognitive capacity to comprehend whats going on here."-xXHighBoostXx
#26Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 3:43:20 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

well it seems this topic has turned into another RAGE (the new ID FPS game) topic

Yeah, suddenly everyones posts are making more sense >_<

I heard of RAGE but havn't been following, guess somethings going on about new/used though.
---
#27bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 3:54:19 PM
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Carte360 posted...
bluehat94 posted...

Yeah, suddenly everyones posts are making more sense >_<

I heard of RAGE but havn't been following, guess somethings going on about new/used though.

let me get you up to speed, basically id came out and said that if you buy the game used, you wont get this one time use code that allows you to access some sewers that are unimportant to the game and serve only as side missions, but some people are over reacting and saying its DRM and that you wont be able to play unless youre connected to live, which is false
---
#28Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 4:15:04 PM
^ I see... well then it is just like a pre-order bonus then?

Thats not to bad, they gotta make money somehow.

Heh drm, man I wonder if MS would even allow that xD
---
#29bluehat94Posted 8/12/2011 4:20:23 PM
Carte360 posted...
^ I see... well then it is just like a pre-order bonus then?

Thats not to bad, they gotta make money somehow.

Heh drm, man I wonder if MS would even allow that xD

i doubt it, it would make thing impossible for the people who dont have their consoles hooked up to live
---
#30Combo MasterPosted 8/12/2011 4:21:45 PM
Anybody else not mind that there doing this?

Used games do nothing but hurt the industry and is in a way worse than just pirating games if you were not gonna pay anything if you couldn't get the game for free.

However rage is gonna be awesome and worth the money so i don't get why all the complaining.Support the industry and burn or smash your j tagged xbox 360:)
---
Combo Master