This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reccomend me some cheaper games?

#1ninja_poopPosted 8/14/2011 7:59:25 AM
I just came into some money recently, and I'd like to buy a few cheap games to play. around maybe $20-40 and preferably something that I can get my money's worth for.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
#2DARKSTAR6195Posted 8/14/2011 8:14:45 AM
I recently picked up bayonetta and vanquish for 14.99 each. ive beaten bayonetta, and am about 3/4 through vanquish. i dont know if they will have much replay value for me down the road, but for now i am really enjoying them.

any specific genre you are intertested in?
#3ado982LPosted 8/14/2011 8:20:36 AM
BORDERLANDS

defo get your monies worth with that game
#4ninja_poop(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 8:41:56 AM
I'm not really interested in any specific genre. I'm looking for a broader spectrum of games. I was looking into Vanquish and I'm almost definitely picking that up. And Possibly bayonetta. I've been thinking about a Racing game, but I can't help but think that NFS:MW and Forza 2 are all that I need.

not much into first person shooters.
I was thinking about getting some MS points to download Castlevania: SOTN for old times sake.

idk. just games that won't really collect dust after only a month and have some good depth to them.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM