This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is worse: call of duty, Capcom fighters, or assassins creed?

#21JKSonicPosted 8/15/2011 5:05:00 AM
Call of Duty games really are not bad games BECAUSE they are bad games...they are bad games because for quite a while now it's been the same game over and over.

Assassin's Creed is kind of the same thing, but it's more like if you put all the games together you get one continuous game. So from game to game there's minor improvements/changes but nothing drastic.

Capcom fighters do two things that are bad. One, they rehash games and two, they rerelease games as "updates". For instance with class Street Fighter 2 there still has yet to be one definitive release, even the anniversary version wasn't a definitive release back on the XBox...nor was the HD update on XBL. Then obviously we're on our third version of Street Fighter 4 this gen and about the be on our second of Marvel vs Capcom 3.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#22joker_cardsPosted 8/15/2011 8:53:23 AM
Depends on certain factors.

Do you like FPS, fighting, or action/stealth games? Also if you play LIVE plays a big part as well.

COD is mainly a multiplayer game. The single player is relatively short. So unless you play on LIVE or have friends who play it, it isn't the better buy.

For capcom fighters see similar to what I said for COD.

Assasins Creed I have never played. But all I have heard is great things about it. I played the first game for a bit and didn't really care for it. Great game, but it isn't my cup of tea. It has a strong single player but I believe it has no multiplayer.
---
Forgive me 360 gods for I have sinned! I got a PS3 to play their exclusives!
XBL Gamertag: jokercards89
#23ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 8/15/2011 9:47:27 AM
all 3 at this point are equally as bad
---
xbl: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://g.bfbcs.com/6681/360_ALMIGHTY%20CHEEKS.png
#24summerclawPosted 8/15/2011 9:57:08 AM
Any of them will bring you hours of fun TC.
---
I can eat a Hot Dog underwater.
#25GKD234Posted 8/15/2011 10:01:14 AM
CoD because I like to hate things that are popular.

Instead you should play War Shooter: Modern Fight. It's the exact same as MW2, but its only got 59 people online so that's why it is better.
#26BuckVanHammerPosted 8/15/2011 10:11:08 AM
BuckVanHammer posted...
all of those are better than any jrpg i've played in ten years...

fixed
---
after I leave here I'm gettin a memory enema
#27EiEiPosted 8/15/2011 12:40:49 PM
CoD then Capcom's stuff.

I don't think AC belongs in this list.
---
A brilliant source of entertaining gaming & sports articles: http://tatfortit.wordpress.com/category/video-games
#28Cinn_kentsu89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 2:16:39 PM(edited)
EiEi posted...
CoD then Capcom's stuff.

I don't think AC belongs in this list.

Why not? Same engine, same old story with a little bit new thrown in, and has revolved around 1 character for going on 3 games now In a story that is talking about many.
---
GT: CleansingMoon