This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last time you raged at a game?

#1xChaos001Posted 8/15/2011 8:27:10 PM
What was it about?

Playing Bad Company 2, I bust through a door to find 4 enemies looking out different windows, not even noticing me. Wouldn't you know my controller decides to die right then and there, and one of the guys sees me and instantly mows me down. Needless to say some words were said and I raged hard.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/NuclearPizza
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#2TheMuffinPosted 8/15/2011 8:30:48 PM
About an hour ago on Gears of War. Dude kept shooting me through pillars I was hiding behind.
---
Gabrius ~Hedro, tank you for cawling xbox suppaaart, my neem is THOMAS, hawl cun I heeelp you?
#3kungfuj0Posted 8/15/2011 8:31:00 PM
Forza 3 a couple days ago.

I had built this little Mazda 3, and I was doing a 20 lap race in it to raise its level and to make it pay for itself. It's lap 15, and I just made the pass to go into first when the second place mofo PIT'd me into a wall, wsating all that time, effort, and energy!

I immediately quit the race, sold that car, and turned off the 360 for a while! I was NOT happy!
---
Kungfuj0
#4Gadwin24Posted 8/15/2011 8:51:51 PM
Not rage at a game but a person. I helped him boost for an achievement, he said he would help the next day.

I asked him the next day and he didn't respond. Then he deletes me off his friend list. WTF
---
---I've never played God of War and I'm okay with that.---
#5HulkxxSMASHPosted 8/15/2011 9:02:38 PM
Was ages ago - but I saw there was an achievement in Web of Shadows for a 250 hit combo, and I thought it might be fun to aim for.

So I find a part with a lot of symbiote zombies and get cracking.

All was going amazing, I WAS Spider-Man, spinning, diving, punching, flipping, destroying those abominations, and I see the counter going up.

As I reach 240 I panic, notice a severe lack of close enemies. I finish up on 249 and desperately run trying to find one more, just ONE MORE!

NOOOOOO! Combo clock ended and I just didn't have it in me to start again. So angry and so deflated at the same time. Considering every other time the place is swarming with bad guys.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#6LoozarPosted 8/15/2011 9:06:45 PM
Lv3 X-Factor in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. X-Factor seriously needs to be toned the **** down, but that's probably never going to happen.
---
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dqe5o33Yi01A/610x.jpg
Women's Beach Volleyball, the sport where EVERYONE wins.
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 8/15/2011 9:30:44 PM
Earlier this evening. On track to get the "Too Much Horror Business" achievement in Splatterhouse when my xbox froze. One more secret mission and I would have had it, and all I had to do was dodge a slow enemy for 60 more seconds.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#8dr_zombergPosted 8/15/2011 9:55:34 PM
20 minutes ago.
bad company.
was single handedly capping a flag, almost got and i get shotgunned.
the second i respawn on a squad member, i get knifed.
RAGE
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
dont question me, i have a phd in zombies -- me, on myself.
#9KnifegashPosted 8/15/2011 10:00:26 PM
A few days ago, I was playing Reach Team Doubles with a good friend. We had a lot of easy matches, then we encounter the only two people that gave us genuine competition. It was neck and neck at 14-14, then I get killed and the enemy proceeds to do a quick teabag and goes off on his way. The moment that happened, I felt a jolt of adrenaline hit me behind my eyes and I fought the urge to throw my controller at the screen in bloodlust. We lost due to my agitation.

Why does someone feel the need to ruin a thrilling competitive match with childish, juvenile behavior? Normally this kind of thing has no effect on me, but I nearly snapped that night.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
#10HulkxxSMASHPosted 8/15/2011 10:01:41 PM
I just remembered - I started WET this weekend just passed and I'm about halfway through, enjoying the music and grindhouse feel and whatnot, when suddenly there's a skydiving part.

Played that bit 25-30 times, stupid propeller, but I beat it before rage kicked in. Think I could do it in my sleep now - if the propeller plays nicely.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold