This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who is getting suppremacy MMA

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. who is getting suppremacy MMA

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
5 years ago#1
i am as it looks diffrent for something to mix up between that and wwe 12 so like a real fighter and a fake fighter. :) should be cool. and its nice that each game comes out about 2 or 3 months apart and MMA being first so if i really dont like it or it gets old i will trade it in toward wwe 12

User Info: Moss_27

Moss_27
5 years ago#2
It'll be on sale for super cheap within a few months. There is no way this game sells well.
The Ultimate Staredown
http://tinyurl.com/3ul4zmj

shads3055
5 years ago#3
i agree but i will get it day off.. otherwise not at all.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
5 years ago#4
Pay 60$ for lame fighting game #333 then trade it in for $10 in a few months for another fighter? Lol

User Info: Megaguts

Megaguts
5 years ago#5
Just wait for the next UFC game.
GT: ConfederateRokr
Live every week like it's shark week

User Info: kickyourass2112

kickyourass2112
5 years ago#6
This is the ultra-bloody one with chick fighters right?
No thank you.

Ultra-violence is bad for the sport and female MMA uninterests me.

And the most important factor, the game looks horrible.
"I am too cool for the Second Grade!" -LJU

User Info: troubledsociety

troubledsociety
5 years ago#7
Pretty sure the game will flop because it doesn't have the UFC name on it. EA learned that the hard way.
Timesplitters 4 or bust

shads3055
5 years ago#8
"Pay 60$ for lame fighting game #333 then trade it in for $10 in a few months for another fighter? Lol"

yup because if this turns out good. then u get a bloody fighter and a fake fighter,, :) win win for me.

User Info: GSPgreases

GSPgreases
5 years ago#9
I think its looking good from the gameplay videos. Is definitely a change of pace from sims. However i bought EA MMA full price & it was marked down buy 20-30 bucks after 2 months. I wish I wouldve waited till then

So I will probably wait till this hits a pricedrop before i buy it.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
5 years ago#10
I'll pass. It looks pretty stupid if I'm being honest. As a hardcore fan of the sport for 10 years, the game just looks too whacky and ridiculous to me. I suppose it would work for those who do play games like WWE and just want a mindless, bloody brawler (not that I'm calling WWE a mindless bloody brawler) but I don't think it's going to do anything for hardcore fans.

I'm more interested in UFC 3 (even though 2010 sucked hard). It looks like they're fixing the terrible striking of 2010 and adding a lot of extras (new moves, positions, strikes, submissions, customization, fighter entrances, and of course, PRIDE MODE!!!) so I'm keeping my eye on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. who is getting suppremacy MMA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived