This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex is not on ps3 top 10 ??

#41MegaCyber09Posted 8/23/2011 11:16:59 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Too western. Not enough tentacle.

Wow, joke or not that was just stooping low at an ignoramus level.

Last but not least, LOL at the weaboo comments. JRPG = weaboo now?
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#42CapwnDPosted 8/23/2011 11:27:03 AM
Wow, joke or not that was just stooping low at an ignoramus level.

wat

If you thought that's ignorant you should hear what I almost said.
---
"Developers get to come over to your house and spit in your mouth. That's my only other alternative." -mastahjebus on alternatives to online passes
#43Demon_AckerPosted 8/23/2011 11:30:20 AM(edited)
spectermaster14 posted...
yoshinator112 posted...
What's up with you 360 users? You don't honestly think that the Ps3 community is built off of a load of idiot weaboos, do you?

As a PS3 owner who also visits the PS3 GameFAQs board daily... Yes, I absolutely do. Have you actually been to the board? Constant battles between east and west with umpteen people acting as if the entire western hemisphere is creatively bankrupt, huge hype for games like Hyperdimension Neptunia, complaints whenever any character shows any sign of muscle or manliness... Hell, there's a topic over there right now with people pointing out how they didn't buy Nier because Nier was ugly in the Gestalt version. I've seen tons of people say that they didn't buy it specifically because we didn't get the generic white haired pretty boy from the RepliCant version. That place is screwed up, and a huge chunk of the posters are, indeed, weeaboos.

There are as many people bashing games for being Japanese made, bashing the 'generic anime artstyle', 'pretty boys', etc....there's plenty of hate from both sides. Both sides are bad. But of course you don't mind about those, let's just cherry-pick on the 'Japanophiles/weeaboos' and ignore the rest.

I enjoy all things anime, manga, Japanese RPGs, etc...but I'm not obsessed. I don't consider Japan the holy land of God. I just have a big interest in those things. So do other people on the PS3 board. There are a few posters who are clearly obsessed and bash things for being western but a huge chunk? I think not. Stop exaggerating.

EDIT: Oh and what's with all these 'X game isn't on the Y console's top 10' topics? I've seen quite a few lately
#44popping4itPosted 8/23/2011 11:32:46 AM(edited)
its #5 on ps3 too now.

but now its #2 and #3 on xbox360.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#45MegaCyber09Posted 8/23/2011 11:38:16 AM
CaPwnD posted...
wat

If you thought that's ignorant you should hear what I almost said.

Wut? You mean you weren't generalizing Japan as a whole in regards to the types of games they make? wtf O_o

What were you going to say anyways?
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#46ChiliPupPosted 8/23/2011 12:04:25 PM
Gamefaqs. Where the PS3 board constantly accuses the 360 board of being "worse", at the same time that the 360 board constantly accuses the PS3 board of being "worse".

Also...

Gamefaqs. Where somebody will try and tell me that I'm wrong and one board IS actually worse than the other. ...Bwahahahahahaha!

:D

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#47JonnyBigBossPosted 8/24/2011 12:02:03 PM
I'm not really interested. I'm playing through the God of War: Origins Collection (review copy) and Persona 3 Portable (PSP) while waiting for Resistance 3 and ICO Collection next month. I have no interest in Deus Ex.
---
www.playstationlifestyle.net
#48PatchworkPosted 8/24/2011 1:00:31 PM
This game is awesome. That is all.
---
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.