This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Almost bought DA2 today, still thought 30 bucks was too much. Right or wrong?

#1Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 8/24/2011 7:04:13 AM
I must have had the box in my hand 3 times before I decided I should wait for <20 or a ultimate edition.

smart or not so much?
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#2themerlinPosted 8/24/2011 7:05:43 AM
It`s a great game should of got it, no telling when or if an ultimate edition will be released.
---
As the world plunges into chaos, in this the final days of the wretched human race, there is only one antidote to this misery.....THE ELECTRIC WIZARD.
#3hellbringherPosted 8/24/2011 7:21:12 AM
themerlin posted...
It`s a great game should of got it, no telling when or if an ultimate edition will be released.

99.9% chance an ultimate edition is coming. Ea is just starting to talk about #3. That being said...I think you should wait for the $20 cookie cutter version or the obvious $30 special edition.
#4ObscurosPosted 8/24/2011 7:24:04 AM
I always say games arent going anywhere. Whether you get it now or in 3 months. Dont be so rushed to spend hard earned money. Especially single player games arent worth to buy so fast because there is no online community that may move on to another game.
#5stapler87Posted 8/24/2011 7:56:26 AM
Obscuros posted...
I always say games arent going anywhere. Whether you get it now or in 3 months. Dont be so rushed to spend hard earned money. Especially single player games arent worth to buy so fast because there is no online community that may move on to another game.

Yea I always wait to purchase games until they're like $20. Money's tight these days and a lot of the time I just can't justify spending too much on a single video game.
---
"You don't scare me, that could be anyone's ass..." - Mayor 'Diamond' Joe Quimby
#6KanokarePosted 8/24/2011 11:34:09 AM
Got mine for 15 dollars from Best Buy with the gamer mag coupon some months ago. 15-20 is a good price.
---
XBL / PSN - Kanokare // Steam - Shannaro
3DS - Kanokare 1289-8224-7448 // Wii - 7539 2861 8425 1344
#7freakpower76Posted 8/24/2011 12:18:03 PM
I bought it for 30 bucks. It was pretty good but I didn't finish it. Traded it toward Deus Ex and got 25 credit. So i basically rented it for three weeks for 5 bucks.

I think that it might have gotten a trade boost due to a specific deal on that particular day though as we all know Gametop typically gives you a quarter of what the game sells if that...
#8popping4itPosted 8/24/2011 12:19:02 PM
did you know deus ex human revolution came out yesterday?
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#9SquallWindbladePosted 8/24/2011 12:20:45 PM
Well, I was going to post a serious reply, then I realized it's just CTR trolling about DA2 again.

Yes, the game is still better than the first and yes it's still worth the price. Nothing has changed in the month or so since you last posted this very thread.
---
Current field of study: Game Software Development
SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS WITH THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE AMOUNT OF BLOODSHED IS JUST THE FURBY WAY.