This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Xbox 720 Shouldn't Have Achievements

#51swatkiller546Posted 8/26/2011 2:04:19 PM
games need achievements, lets just say if it didn't have achievements then dead rising wouldn't be that great without it.
#52TheWolf84Posted 8/27/2011 1:04:53 AM
I don't mind achievements and would prefer it if they stay. It adds some replayability to games and some of the harder achievements give me a challenge to shoot for. On the downside there's of course the other people who just farm easy games to pad their gamer score and brag about it and a lot of the time achievements don't really involve "Achieving" anything except playing through the game normally. Also I hate how collectables in games now mostly lead to only an achievement and not actual unlockables, namely Assassin's Creed.
#53CapwnDPosted 8/27/2011 1:19:26 AM
I can't even post what i typed. It's too mean.

I'll just say that this was a really bad article, and certainly not worth reposing. This is the second time in a few hours I've seen this topic creator linking to... well.. I don't' even remember the first time either because it was either unremarkable or just troll crap.
---
As Above, So Below
#54HellsDrunkardPosted 8/27/2011 1:29:23 AM
The only thing that needs to change about them is we should be able to get things with the points.