This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Xbox 720 Shouldn't Have Achievements

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The Xbox 720 Shouldn't Have Achievements
4 years ago#51
games need achievements, lets just say if it didn't have achievements then dead rising wouldn't be that great without it.
4 years ago#52
I don't mind achievements and would prefer it if they stay. It adds some replayability to games and some of the harder achievements give me a challenge to shoot for. On the downside there's of course the other people who just farm easy games to pad their gamer score and brag about it and a lot of the time achievements don't really involve "Achieving" anything except playing through the game normally. Also I hate how collectables in games now mostly lead to only an achievement and not actual unlockables, namely Assassin's Creed.
4 years ago#53
I can't even post what i typed. It's too mean.

I'll just say that this was a really bad article, and certainly not worth reposing. This is the second time in a few hours I've seen this topic creator linking to... well.. I don't' even remember the first time either because it was either unremarkable or just troll crap.
As Above, So Below
4 years ago#54
The only thing that needs to change about them is we should be able to get things with the points.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The Xbox 720 Shouldn't Have Achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived