This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about ripping music

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. question about ripping music
5 years ago#1
hey guys, this is ganna be quite a mouthfull so sit back.

a couple of years ago my friend burnt musicto a CD-R, and i used it on my radio, i recently got my xbox slim and i wanted to put music on it. i lost the one my friend gave me so i got a used CD - R from my step dad. it had graphs and such on it for buisness but i didnt mind it. i burnt some music on it, but on the xbox it said Mixed Media Disc, ad wouldnt let me rip it.
so today i went to buy some more, fresh and unused ones, my step dad told me to buy DVD-RWs since you can apparently rewrite them and have more space. i then burnt music on it, it asked me if i wanted to use the disc for cd players and such or for audio files or whatever, i picked cd player and burnt it. i put it in my xbox and it still said MULTI MEDIA DISC which really confused me because all it has was audio. i found my cd from my friend today and i said hey what the hell and put it in the xbox. this time it sad Play CD, and it let me rip it.
anyway, i herd if you rip it through itunes instead of wizard/media player, it works. ( i used media player)
any way to fix this. please?!
Gamertag for XBL: SickDivine Can't wait for: Mario Kart 3DS, MW3, GOW3
5 years ago#2
no one?
Gamertag for XBL: SickDivine Can't wait for: Mario Kart 3DS, MW3, GOW3
5 years ago#3
I have no idea if Xbox 360 supports Audio DVD.
What kind of files do you see on the disc if you insert the DVD in your computer?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. question about ripping music

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived