This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Rayman needs to be 30$ max.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Rayman needs to be 30$ max.

User Info: oasisbeyond

oasisbeyond
5 years ago#1
Is it me or does this game need to be 30$ max? I don't think games like this can sell much today. Anyways I thin k30$ price would be perfect for this game.

"Nothing againt's originality, but it just doesn't sell anyore. The core gamer today = Cod, Halo, Gears. Fps, Health generating systems, Cover systems, opens worlds like gta.

User Info: Smappellation

Smappellation
5 years ago#2
I think they should have kept it as an Arcade game. But not episodic like they were planning before.
http://www.last.fm/user/smapizard
PSN- Smapizard

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
5 years ago#3
Games like this never sell well at any time in history. Artistic, quirky, original, creative games are made for a small audience. I doubt people who aren't planning on buying it anyway would do so at a lower price.
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.

User Info: MW2_Main_Menu

MW2_Main_Menu
5 years ago#4
Arucard05 posted...
Games like this never sell well at any time in history. Artistic, quirky, original, creative games are made for a small audience. I doubt people who aren't planning on buying it anyway would do so at a lower price.

And its quite ****ing sad, too.
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
5 years ago#5
i really liked the stylized graphics, i think it'll be a fun quirky platformer to play. i wont buy it for $60 though. maybe $30 after its been out for awhile.
all 360 games should have a demo. lets put revieweres out of business.

User Info: schendelscandal

schendelscandal
5 years ago#6
Prefect game for Gamefly
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8

User Info: mess98

mess98
5 years ago#7
Unless you're French, the dollar sign goes before the number.
Forget the Sox and Yankees... it's all about the Blue Jays, baby!

User Info: PreacherXWDSX

PreacherXWDSX
5 years ago#8
Ill be definately picking up the new Rayman when its released, it looks great and it reminds me of the original Rayman.Though i wont be complaining if they released it for cheaper than 60.
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
5 years ago#9
$40 is more realistic and who cares if its 60? I dont think a low price would guarantee good sales and I know I want it even for $60.

User Info: seb03

seb03
5 years ago#10
mess98 posted...
Unless you're French, the dollar sign goes before the number.

but its rayman so its okay
"and when PS3 goes down you have to change your bank account and the locks on your door."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Rayman needs to be 30$ max.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived