This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A dilemma...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A dilemma...

User Info: Impei

Impei
5 years ago#1
Hello all. I've got an issue I hope you can all help me with...

Now, I have a PS2, with Substance, Subsistence, Persona 4 and FF12. I was thinking about getting a PS3 so I could play this upcoming HD collection, along with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and Battlefield 3.

My friend wants me to get a 360, however, because of the relatively cheap online play and because the games I want are also being released for the 360. My only beef with the 360 though is the lack of pressure-sensitive buttons, which is a huge part of my Metal Gear gameplay.

So, my question is, which system should I get? Will the 360 controls for MGS be terrible? Do games like Battlefield/Ace Combat play easier/look better on a 360, or PS3?

Thanks~

(I'll be posting this on other boards just so I can get more opinions, don't be surprised if you see this topic somewhere else)
Official Leon of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards.
Pokemon Black FC: 5071 3399 2252; Name: Leo

User Info: redkiller910

redkiller910
5 years ago#2
I'd buy an xbox. Just because of being able to play with your friend.

I assume he's someone you know in RL. Which makes it better than anyone you'd meet online. But I guess that's just me.
GT: xTBOxZ0mBii
Green Bay Packers 10-6
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A dilemma...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived