This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Linking wireless controllers to Xbox 360

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Linking wireless controllers to Xbox 360
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if anyone knows how to link a wireless controller to the 250 g model of the Xbox 360 (the one that comes with Kinect). My old 360 had a button on the front that i would push to "sync" the controller with. I do not see this on this model of the 360.
---
Your topic is now 5% cooler....6% max...
i wipe my bum with uproller
4 years ago#2
Look again it's there.

Right next to the little window with the usb plugs.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
4 years ago#3
LOL i feel dumb. Thanks for the info! i figured that button was part of the usb plug thing. Thanks!
---
4 years ago#4
You know, these kind of questions are answered with a quick look in the hardware manual.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
4 years ago#5
Considering i already looked for my manual, couldn't find it, asked a friend, he didn't know...i figured my 3rd step could be to come to GameFAQS.....isn't that what this site is partially meant for?
---
4 years ago#6
Dont feel ashamed for asking such a question . Your right and thats why this board is here for questions and discussions. I had the same question when i first got my slim model. The buttion is black and right before the usb ports on the front bottom side od the box..

Sometimes you may run into a wholes on this site that can be very rude at some times.
---
"Your Web Developer / Designer"
If your interested or starting a web site and need help feel free to let me know! Ill code for free...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Linking wireless controllers to Xbox 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived