This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Linking wireless controllers to Xbox 360

#1PoisonBretMichaelsPosted 8/28/2011 8:28:18 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to link a wireless controller to the 250 g model of the Xbox 360 (the one that comes with Kinect). My old 360 had a button on the front that i would push to "sync" the controller with. I do not see this on this model of the 360.
---
Your topic is now 5% cooler....6% max...
i wipe my bum with uproller
#2_SCOTSLADPosted 8/28/2011 8:29:43 AM
Look again it's there.

Right next to the little window with the usb plugs.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#3PoisonBretMichaels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 8:31:20 AM
LOL i feel dumb. Thanks for the info! i figured that button was part of the usb plug thing. Thanks!
---
#4FoppePosted 8/28/2011 9:00:40 AM
You know, these kind of questions are answered with a quick look in the hardware manual.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5PoisonBretMichaels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 9:26:47 AM
Considering i already looked for my manual, couldn't find it, asked a friend, he didn't know...i figured my 3rd step could be to come to GameFAQS.....isn't that what this site is partially meant for?
---
#6ReMiXeDgPosted 8/28/2011 9:41:55 AM
Dont feel ashamed for asking such a question . Your right and thats why this board is here for questions and discussions. I had the same question when i first got my slim model. The buttion is black and right before the usb ports on the front bottom side od the box..

Sometimes you may run into a wholes on this site that can be very rude at some times.
---
"Your Web Developer / Designer"
If your interested or starting a web site and need help feel free to let me know! Ill code for free...