This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you excited for the Halo Reach update?

#1GarlikBakeryPosted 8/28/2011 1:51:44 PM
I dunno how I feel about no bloom, as I don't want people to turn the DMR and Pistol into power weapons, but I'll have to wait and see.

Besides that, I am foaming at the mouth to play Halo: CE again and to play those Halo Reach maps included with Halo:CEA.
---
You are what you eat... That's why I'm human.
Owns: Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii
#2PwnostarPosted 8/28/2011 2:01:15 PM
No. By the time CEA comes out I'll be too busy playing BF3 and Skyrim to care about Halo.
---
Disregard women, sell illegal substances, and acquire currency.
#3Cyborg1000Posted 8/28/2011 2:11:36 PM
^^Ditto
---
Xbox Live GT- ChrisHaloBoss
www.facebook.com/mardy423
#4Dragon NexusPosted 8/28/2011 2:29:01 PM

I dunno how I feel about no bloom, as I don't want people to turn the DMR and Pistol into power weapons

Oh THAT kind of bloom....
I thought they meant the graphical type of bloom, not the weapon accuracy kind. Silly me.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#5Dillon360Posted 8/28/2011 2:42:45 PM
The ONLY THING I'm excited for is the new Firefight map that will come out in a couple of months...
---
All it takes to be a superhero is the choice to FIGHT EVIL
#6GarlikBakery(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 2:47:50 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I dunno how I feel about no bloom, as I don't want people to turn the DMR and Pistol into power weapons

Oh THAT kind of bloom....
I thought they meant the graphical type of bloom, not the weapon accuracy kind. Silly me.

Is the accuracy still the same? I dunno, it's just that i feel the graphical bloom makes it harder to pop off shots, which I think is kinda good as it makes me feel that it is less menacing, but without it, people may start getting much better with it, making it deadlier.

They are also putting the Halo CE pistol in multiplayer (probably classic modes only) which sounds dangerous.
---
#7ReMiXeDgPosted 8/28/2011 3:11:10 PM
I dont think i will be play halo , there are a few good games coming out around the update comes out.
---
"Your Web Developer / Designer"
If your interested or starting a web site and need help feel free to let me know! Ill code for free...
#8rhynoNOrhinoPosted 8/28/2011 3:25:41 PM
Yes I am exited especially about the return of the appropriately powered halo ce pistol., although i'm still holding my excitement because halo has let me down every time since halo ce.
---
[r]..[y]..[a]..[n]
#9BrownGrownManPosted 8/28/2011 3:31:11 PM
I am actually. Reach has been a huge letdown and 343 is finally fixing all of Bungie's mistakes. Though it'll be a few months before I get around to it.
#10GarlikBakery(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 5:21:22 PM
I am getting 4 games in 4 weeks and the last is Halo CEA, which I plan to play the crap out of! Sadly, all games I'm getting in that time spam have multiplayer I'm interested in lol. Looks like it will be a long year around that point...
---