This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NEW details on Halo 4. Halo 4,5,6 the "Reclaimer Trilogy"

#41Infamous0nePosted 8/28/2011 5:20:02 PM
BodilyFluids69 posted...
ITT: predictable overly sensitive fanboys. "expanding a universe" my ass. madden can make the claim that they are "expanding upon the NFL experience". CoD and Pokemon can claim they are "expanding" their storylines as well. smh and i thought the uncharted fanboys were bad...

i'll just leave this here.

Halo Games:
1. Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox, PC)
2. Halo 2 (Xbox, PC)
3. Halo 2 Muliplayer Map Pack (Xbox)
4. Halo Triple Pack (Xbox)
5. Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
6. Halo 3 O.D.S.T (Xbox 360)
7. Halo reach (Xbox 30)

Other Halo Games:
1. Halo Zero (PC)
2. Halo: Custom Edition (PC)

Future Games:
1. Halo Wars (Xbox 360)
2. Halo: Chronicles (Xbox 360)
3. Halo 3: Recon (Xbox 360)4. Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_all_the_Halo_games

Halo 2 (best shooter since goldeneye007) was easily the best of the series and it should have ended at 3.

also, lmao @ capn stanky and his "my M$ senses are tingling!" you're always around when someone says anything less than great about anything related to MS and you do double duty trolling the ps3 board. and i'm only warned for saying something offensive about ps3 MK board. the people treat each other awful there... it's like xLive.

Such a bad, bad PS3 fanboy troll. Holy **** I've never seen such a uneducated post from someone who has never owned the console they're trolling. Halo Zero? Halo Recon? Halo Chronicles? Halo Custom Edition? Halo 2 multiplayer map pack? LMFAOOOO.... listing this as Halo games?

Damn, way to own yourself. Last place must really suck :(
#42BodilyFluids69Posted 8/28/2011 5:27:44 PM
Infamous0ne posted...
BodilyFluids69 posted...
ITT: predictable overly sensitive fanboys. "expanding a universe" my ass. madden can make the claim that they are "expanding upon the NFL experience". CoD and Pokemon can claim they are "expanding" their storylines as well. smh and i thought the uncharted fanboys were bad...

Halo Games:
2. Halo 2 (Xbox, PC)
5. Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
7. Halo reach (Xbox 30)

Other Halo Games:
1. Halo Zero (PC)

Future Games:
1. Halo Wars (Xbox 360)

Halo 2 (best shooter since goldeneye007) was easily the best of the series and it should have ended at 3.

also, lmao @ capn stanky and his "my M$ senses are tingling!" you're always around when someone says anything less than great about anything related to MS and you do double duty trolling the ps3 board. and i'm only warned for saying something offensive about ps3 MK board. the people treat each other awful there... it's like xLive.

Such a bad, bad PS3 fanboy troll. Holy **** I've never seen such a uneducated post from someone who has never owned the console they're trolling. Halo Zero? Halo Recon? Halo Chronicles? Halo Custom Edition? Halo 2 multiplayer map pack? LMFAOOOO.... listing this as Halo games?

Damn, way to own yourself. Last place must really suck :(

last place... yeah i forgot M$ shares the revenue with you. have fun playing the same 3 games forever (halo, forza, gears). troll? so i say a series that will have had a release for 4 years and counting is milked... and that's trolling?

"2009 --- Halo ODST, Halo Wars

2010 --- Halo Reach

2011 --- Halo: CE Anniversary

2012 --- Halo 4"

grow the hell up. just because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you on your beloved video games doesn't mean they have to be a troll. and i've played BOTH systems BEFORE owning either (unlike you, i'm sure), so i'm throwing blind insults. *sighs* typical gamefaqs users...
---
- You're wealthy and date "hot" chicks, yet you live on Gamefaqs? lol, no you don't.
- GameFAQs: Land of the atheist game-addicts.
#43NinjuggalotusPosted 8/28/2011 5:39:43 PM
Boring
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
"C'mon Alex, you can do it! C'mon Alex, there's nothing to it!."
#44CapnStankyPosted 8/28/2011 5:43:37 PM
BodilyFluids69 posted...

Halo Games:
2. Halo 2 (Xbox, PC)
5. Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
7. Halo reach (Xbox 30)

Other Halo Games:
1. Halo Zero (PC)

Future Games:
1. Halo Wars (Xbox 360)

PSN down?
#45TendonitisPosted 8/28/2011 5:46:33 PM
My opinion is that ODST is the only Halo that was them milking the franchise. It was an expansion pack they sold at full price by sticking a disc with the Halo 3 multiplayer on it.
---
PSN & Gamertag: Tendonitis
Tonight, I'm going to burn down the garage. - Pickles
#46UniversquallPosted 8/28/2011 5:49:56 PM
Hopefully it's as great as the original trilogy.
It's too bad about the above couple of posts and others.
---
Sometimes a monkey is just a monkey. It's not after your wife or your banana. Or is it???
#47HawkerHurricanePosted 8/28/2011 5:53:08 PM
If you don't like the milking, don't drink the milk.
---
Hey, you know who found that interesting? NOBODY.
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2r228i9.jpg