This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 is the biggest worked on game for 2012?

#31BodilyFluids69Posted 8/29/2011 6:49:33 PM
ROFLd posted...
BodilyFluids69 posted...
Rawfullll posted...
you're a halo fanboy... we get it.

btw... got milk?
got warned?

lmao

got rehash? smh i can tell online accounts for video game forums mean the world to a lot of you. got addiction?

It must suck having no good games to play and having to troll a board for a console you have never owned and probably can't afford, so much that you're warned and about to be banned if one of your troll posts gets modded.

Why are you so intimidated from anything Xbox? All you do is troll tons of topics. Got boredom?

i can't afford a $250 dvd player when i spent $400 on my blu-ray player? got logic? i got warned for saying something about the ps3 MK community -- so lets stop pulling things out of our asses. so, it's ok for one guy (in here) to diss the "competion" AND another member because he wasn't interested... but calling him out on it is trolling.... another intelligent and well thought out post. got unhealthy emotional attachments to microsoft?
---
- You're wealthy and date "hot" chicks, yet you live on Gamefaqs? lol, no you don't.
- GameFAQs: Land of the atheist game-addicts.
#32CyricsServantPosted 8/29/2011 7:10:58 PM
Biggest? Maybe. I don't know what its budget is.

Best? Hell no.

I just came back from the future and I can confirm Bioshock Infinite and Mass Effect 3 are much better games.

I have high hopes for The Last Guardian... but that game has been in the pressure cooker for way too long.

I'm also hoping Sly 4 is amazing... but Sanzaru hasn't put out a good game yet so I'm very worried for it.
#33faris_ruhiPosted 8/29/2011 9:02:08 PM
Infamous0ne posted...
Homie_202 posted...
I never understood why killzone claimed to be a halo killer.

PS3 fanboys said it was going to be and it backfired like CRAZY.

Wasn't just the ps3 fanboys. Pretty much all gaming sites were hyping it up to be as well just because Sony did not have an equally popular exclusive FPS franchise.
---
Time...line...? Time is not made out of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round. - Caboose
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
#34SolisPosted 8/29/2011 10:03:31 PM

I'd imagine that the next World of Warcraft expansion that's expected to release in 2012 probably has the largest number of actual people working on it.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#35popping4itPosted 8/29/2011 11:43:33 PM(edited)

I'd imagine that the next World of Warcraft expansion that's expected to release in 2012 probably has the largest number of actual people working on it.

its all low paid contract work for art and quest and dungeon design, the game runs on a 7 year old engine all the hard stuff has already been added in. wow pretty much lost all the magic it once had and activision is just milking its last few expansions.

the biggest effort for 2012 could be the next call of duty game treyarch is already a huge studio but with expectations mounting they were probably entrusted to make a major overhaul to the engine they already started to for black ops. and with such a short development cycle they need a huge team to make that happen.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_fqr0Nqos
#36Samuel 025Posted 8/30/2011 1:57:00 AM
This topic is an example of why there will never be world peace. There will be some guy off in the corner yelling at a group of people that his peace is the most peaceful and they all suck. Jesus, Moses, and Mohammed can come riding down from Valhalla on sacred cows, all holding hands, proclaim that all the religions are correct and every person will be saved and there will be somebody that says the other guys salvation is crap and is just a copy of his salvation.

People need to grow up.
---
Dr. House and Dr. Cox should team up and cure everything.
"Drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp!"
#37soulofninjasoulPosted 8/30/2011 2:51:54 AM
Infamous0ne posted...
Arucard05 posted...
I wonder how it must be going from working on a game like CoD or Killzone, where your job was to make a game better than Halo. And now you work on Halo.

One thing that makes Halo so amazing is that every game tries to copy CoD while Halo stays away from it.

Look at Sony desperatly trying to latch onto that CoD fanbase with Socom4/Mag/KZ3 and Uncharted 3 multi, all which have CoD-esque features (hint hint Sony, it's not working).

Looking forward to this installment of Halo.

I appreciate this in Halo. I honestly cannot stand COD idiots.
---
Life is an S.T.D with a 100% Mortality rate.
#38AusgillPosted 8/30/2011 2:54:35 AM
I would of thought Duke Nukem was the biggest worked on game, but look how that turned out. LOL
---
Gamertag = AusGill.
Are vegetarians still on the top of the food chain, or is it ok for us to eat them?
#39cup_a_soupPosted 8/30/2011 3:02:13 AM

for online, they need to get rid of this 4v4 and go back to 8v8. Pleassseeeeee.

No, they need to bring back 32 player matches, either all vs all or team based - That's what made Perfect Dark Zero's online so bloody amazing.
---
XBL Gamertag: segagamer
Need to boost online achievements in Burnout Revenge!
#40cup_a_soupPosted 8/30/2011 3:07:01 AM

I would of thought Duke Nukem was the biggest worked on game, but look how that turned out. LOL

Duke Nukem Forever was rebooted and rewritten by several developers. It's a completely different situation.
---
XBL Gamertag: segagamer
Need to boost online achievements in Burnout Revenge!