This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If halo's title update is true

#1SackBoiPosted 8/29/2011 6:13:10 AM
I love it all except the fact, Less Camo time standing still, and overall?

But if they literally are fixing, the HDD thing for firefight co-op I will love them I have been waiting forever.

Who exactly is making the title update? Bungie or 343?
If it indeed is 343, I will spend my last moments hating Bungie because then I am positive it was a microsoft deal bungie made so people would buy the expensive hard drives for the Slim Models.
---
Nxt time you think someone on an online board is nothing or a geek... 6 Pack, wrestler, going to college to be recruited into FBI
#2FoppePosted 8/29/2011 6:20:16 AM
Or Bungie simply wanted a harddrive for caching reasons...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3KidInTheHallPosted 8/29/2011 6:22:12 AM
^ Completely implausible. It's not a sinister enough reason. We need the infallible logic that only fear and paranoia can deliver.
---
Xbox Live GT : EVL Ripper / Playstation Network : EVL_Ripper
#4TrugamerPosted 8/29/2011 7:21:31 AM
Nobody playing online is using a Slim with no HDD anyhow , if you are you are doing it wrong.
#5SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 5:39:28 PM
Yeah bungie had no reason for the Hard drive only thing, that's why 343 could release a update with it easily, when it's been a year and "supposedly" bungie was working on a fix the whole time, bullcrap.
---
Nxt time you think someone on an online board is nothing or a geek... 6 Pack, wrestler, going to college to be recruited into FBI
#6RanmaRanmaPosted 8/30/2011 12:41:55 PM
Why are they removing blocking sword with well timed melee? That takes skill and counters a noob weapon. That's the one thing that baffles me. Halo needs less noob tactics not more. Encourage skill weapon usage not sword.
---
, 'kay?
#7Private_NoobPosted 8/30/2011 4:31:02 PM
343i created the Title Update, my good friend. And those updates are going to be Game Options you can turn on and off to your liking.
---
Currently caught between a shotgun, a rocket, and a hard place.