This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Xbox Live down...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Xbox Live down...?

User Info: Dalkin

Dalkin
5 years ago#1
I ask because I just got a network adaptor so it doesn't have to be bridged to my computer. I don't know if its my network or xbox live.

When I play Halo: Reach it says the servers are busy. Then I tried Mortal Kombat and those servers are busy to. I can do a round or two on Halo but then It tells me that the Halo network is down. I asked my friend if he's getting networking errors to and he says yes - his connection is always good.

So like... what's going on? I've tried to find the status of said servers but they won't tell me.

Its just that $100 is too much money to spend on a device if it isn't working properly with my network.
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-

User Info: MegaCyber09

MegaCyber09
5 years ago#2
http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-live/xbox-live-status.aspx

They are having some problems.

Dalkin posted...
Its just that $100 is too much money to spend on a device if it isn't working properly with my network.

Yep, that's Microsoft for you. Charging $100 bucks for a network wireless adapter.
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown

User Info: SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC
5 years ago#3
Wow, a $100!!!...
Rise from your grave...

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
5 years ago#4
How on earth did you even find anybody selling them for $100? You way over paid, dude.
As Above, So Below

User Info: PopGoesDaGlock

PopGoesDaGlock
5 years ago#5
Is XBLdown? yet, I'm in a full match of halo reach right now....wow
RIP Eyedea
Will using bandwidth lag other machines?Hold on let me do some research. - Nevercomingdownx
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is Xbox Live down...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived