This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

list your the most underrated games

#1die4Posted 8/30/2011 6:55:30 AM
This can be based on sales , media attention, reviews or personal opinion. Or list games that people may have just looked over.

My List:

Mafia 2 - great atmosphere and story.

Condemned 1(one of the scariest games on the 360 ,

Alan wake-Scary , great story and atmosphere

Fear 1- Fun game, great A.I.

Need for speed Most wanted - One of the best racers this generation, Bosses and added story line make the game really fun.

Bioshock- One of my all time favorite games , a must play.

Crisis 2- Some of the best graphics on the console.

Prey- One of the most underrated games in my opinion.

Final Fantasy XIII- Great story and Cutscenes

Dead Space 1- Scary/fun game , really great atmosphere

Duke Nukem Forever- I know I'm going to get hate for this one, but it was a fun game to me, Big Duke Fan.

Medal of Honor-great single player but short game

Singularity- great story line, and creepy game.

Aliens vs. Predator- this game was fun to me, big predator fan, and loved the older game on pc.

The Darkness -This shooter is fun , and great has story line.

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars- The best strategy game on 360
---
http://www.youtube.com/die4entertainment
#2electrolyzerPosted 8/30/2011 7:02:37 AM
I agree with most of those, all the ones that I have played. Though they aren't really 'underrated' just 'underplayed/underpopular'.

Let me see what to add..

GH: Warriors of Rock
All Smackdown vs Raws this gen
Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper
007 Bloodstone
Fable II
PGR 3/4
The Force Unleashed
Condemned 2
Prince of Persia
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#3electrolyzerPosted 8/30/2011 7:02:51 AM
Oh and Bionic Commando, hell yeah.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#4dreamtheater33Posted 8/30/2011 7:05:04 AM
singularity
shadow of the damned.
#5Shy420Posted 8/30/2011 7:19:05 AM
TC you need to learn what underrated means.

Bioshock
Alan Wake
Crysis 2
Dead Space
Final Fantasy XIII
Duke Nukem

You really think these are games people are unaware of and thus don't have a following?

No game is underrated or I should say a game is underrated by those who love the game and overrated by those who don't like the game.
---
"Things aren't different. Things are just things." -Wintermute
#6pakathecatPosted 8/30/2011 7:19:06 AM
Mine-

The Saboteur- Little known, only found out about it through hidden gem type threads here. I really love the setting, gameplay, and main character. Really fun game, glad I found about it.

Just Cause 2- Better known than The Saboteur, but surprised it is not even moreso. Probably has to do with the difficulty/frustration factor I'd guess, even on casual can be hair-tearing. Definitely a beautiful map, and absolutely huge, lots to do.

Two Worlds and Two Worlds 2- The first in particular gets absolutely ripped in many reviews, but they patched the broken achievement, and if installed loading times aren't that bad. These games really appeal to my love of exploration, looting, and stealing in games. The first does have horrible voice acting, but it is so bad it is good, and the main character is such a jerk that it is hilarious at times. Completed the 2nd and currently addicted to the first.
#7themerlinPosted 8/30/2011 7:21:35 AM
Alan Wake
Too Human
---
As the world plunges into chaos, in this the final days of the wretched human race, there is only one antidote to this misery.....THE ELECTRIC WIZARD.
#8MrMikeMaPosted 8/30/2011 7:25:56 AM(edited)
(in alphabetical order)

Clash of The Titans - horrid level design, graphics, but lot of enemies to slay
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 - time sink, very unique title
Duke Nukem Forever - certainly not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - solid Ico/Shadow of Colossus type vibe in this game.
Naughty Bear - very fun take on Manhunt formula
Ninja Blade - QTE heavy, but a very fun game
Onechanbara : Bikini Samurai Squad - horrid level design, graphics, but fun and deep beat em up
Splatterhouse - fantastic combat, great homage to the original games. The Mask rocks/
Tron : Evolution - ok, I'm a TRON fan, what can I say
Viking : Battle for Asgard - very solid hack and slash
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/
#9die4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 7:29:00 AM
pakathecat posted...
Mine-

The Saboteur- Little known, only found out about it through hidden gem type threads here. I really love the setting, gameplay, and main character. Really fun game, glad I found about it.

Just Cause 2- Better known than The Saboteur, but surprised it is not even moreso. Probably has to do with the difficulty/frustration factor I'd guess, even on casual can be hair-tearing. Definitely a beautiful map, and absolutely huge, lots to do.

Two Worlds and Two Worlds 2- The first in particular gets absolutely ripped in many reviews, but they patched the broken achievement, and if installed loading times aren't that bad. These games really appeal to my love of exploration, looting, and stealing in games. The first does have horrible voice acting, but it is so bad it is good, and the main character is such a jerk that it is hilarious at times. Completed the 2nd and currently addicted to the first.

I want to play The Saboteur, is it like gta or more like mafia 2 type game?
---
http://www.youtube.com/die4entertainment
#10pakathecatPosted 8/30/2011 7:38:12 AM
Haven't played Mafia 2, but similar to GTA in some ways; more similar to Just Cause 2, though, in that a major purpose in the open world is destroying stuff. The use of color in the game is really neat, too. Fairly easy game that allows you to play in different ways, though a complete guns-blazing approach seems to get you killed more often.